So I watched HBO's Warren Buffett documentary last week

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm a little surprised more coli brehs haven't watched this.

Very interesting stuff.
:ehh:

There's a part in the documentary where they explain the only reason Warren owns Berkshire Hathaway was because he was asked at what price he would sell his shares in the company. When the time came, he was offered like...1/8th of a point less per share than he agreed to sell for. So he got pissed off and bought the company. :demonic: (or something like that...it's tough to remember everything a week later).

He also doesn't have a computer or even a calculator in his office. (He has a computer at home and he only uses it to play bridge online with some lady in San Francisco)

:mindblown:

Check it out, brehs

This doc was mad boring

Daps
he dont walk around with extravagent jewelry, watches and stacks of money so he prob doesnt need much security :yeshrug:

I mean i guess unless nikkas try to kidnap him and hold him for ransom :lolbron:

hasnt he lived in the same house for most of his life too? Dude just amassed money and lived regular considering. Yet we have NFL players and rappers buying houses waaaay to big for their need and going broke.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
hasnt he lived in the same house for most of his life too? Dude just amassed money and lived regular considering. Yet we have NFL players and rappers buying houses waaaay to big for their need and going broke.

When you're not trying to impress hoes and other men you can save a lot of money. You don't have to do the Mayweather shyt for adulation.