So I watched HBO's Warren Buffett documentary last week

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a little surprised more coli brehs haven't watched this.

Very interesting stuff.
:ehh:

There's a part in the documentary where they explain the only reason Warren owns Berkshire Hathaway was because he was asked at what price he would sell his shares in the company. When the time came, he was offered like...1/8th of a point less per share than he agreed to sell for. So he got pissed off and bought the company. :demonic: (or something like that...it's tough to remember everything a week later).

He also doesn't have a computer or even a calculator in his office. (He has a computer at home and he only uses it to play bridge online with some lady in San Francisco)

:mindblown:

Check it out, brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way...

Years ago there was a story that Warren Buffett still lives in the same house he bought in the 1950s.
A LOT of people on the coli and online tried to say the story was trash and that Warren likely had vacation homes all over the world.

He doesn't.
He just has the house in Omaha.

:umad:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched that documentary and all i can think of was wow, that is one humble, harmless guy.

dont like how his wife ran off to san francisco though and told her friend to watch over him. but hey, he seemed like it didnt bother him all that much.