So I watched HBO's Warren Buffett documentary last week

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I will have to wait and catch it during an HBO free weekend or online somewhere:francis: stay broke brehs:snoop:
raw

Work hard breh....HBO is like $10 a month. If you can't do that reevaluate your life breh:francis:

When I see grown ass men trying to get a HBO/Netflix info for free :gucci:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Cool doc, but too much of his personal life for my taste. I'm more interested in his investment strategies, so books that flesh that out are more interestin' to me.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny you call cats like Tim Ferris frauds but laugh when someone calls Buffet one :sas2:
I didn't call Ferriss a fraud. I questioned whether his stuff is rooted in legitimate science. He seems to give fine advice. Hell even that bogus book "The Secret" had a few good ideas. That's not really the point tho.

Warren Buffett has 60+ years as an investor without a hint of a scandal at BH ever.

Yet people think he's a ponzi schemer?
Where's the receipts?

:jbhmm:

No seriously.

WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I didn't call Ferriss a fraud. I questioned whether his stuff is rooted in legitimate science. He seems to give fine advice. Hell even that bogus book "The Secret" had a few good ideas. That's not really the point tho.

Warren Buffett has 60+ years as an investor without a hint of a scandal at BH ever.

Yet people think he's a ponzi schemer?
Where's the receipts?

:jbhmm:

No seriously.

WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS?
He's super successful and wealthy so he has haters :manny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way...

Years ago there was a story that Warren Buffett still lives in the same house he bought in the 1950s.
A LOT of people on the coli and online tried to say the story was trash and that Warren likely had vacation homes all over the world.

He doesn't.
He just has the house in Omaha.

:umad:

Warren also drives a old ass car too. Dude tight as hell with that money. Most regular and poor folks don't know that many and I mean many rich folks are tight with their money.

Have ran into a few old kats with money over the years and man them jokers were tight as hell with their money. Even the older sista that I mention on here that is a millionaire is tight with her loot. Sista shops at Marshalls or TJ Maxxx and still drives a 1994 Benz.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude lives simple as hell from his house to his car to how he eats.

Black community can learn from that instead of being all gluttony and extravagant

I hate toxic statements like this for two reasons.

Reason One:
Frivolous spending is NOT exclusive to "black" people. Most of the entire USA is living in debt because they live outside of their means.

Reason Two:
When we see rich white people who dress like bums its because they get treated with respect regardless of how they dress. If a black person (with or without money) dressed like a bum he/she would be treated like a bum. Or people would assume they are about to commit a crime.