So I went swimming

Daps
Been boxing trained by pros tiring as hell

But I still think swimming was more gruelling physically no one was there to tell me what to do and I still felt tired

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Been boxing trained by pros tiring as hell

But I still think swimming was more gruelling physically no one was there to tell me what to do and I still felt tired
Swimming is very technical. I think we take an approach from lifting and boxing and that kind of s***, where we think if we go harder then we can do more. But swimming is the opposite. You have to use as little energy as possible, and just master your technique. It is all about efficiency.

My daughter is going to start taking infant lesson soon. I think I need to start taking lessons my damn self.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Swimming is very technical. I think we take an approach from lifting and boxing and that kind of s***, where we think if we go harder then we can do more. But swimming is the opposite. You have to use as little energy as possible, and just master your technique. It is all about efficiency.

My daughter is going to start taking infant lesson soon. I think I need to start taking lessons my damn self.

Sign up for one of those daddy daughter swim classes. It's sharks in the water if you know what I mean :ufdup:
Show them lil nikkas that that's your baby girl and you ain't scared to hop in the water and whoop some ass :ufdup:

Daps
Swimming is key. I need to do it more.

I live by the sea so now the summer is here I will be in that sea more often.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love water sports, especially snorkeling. Recently I got a chance to snorkel near reefs, great experience!