So I'm thinking about becoming a Muslim.......

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yes. I've studied my religion in depth and its pretty easy to see the ills of these places is not due to the religion but the abandonment of the religion and idiots picking and choosing what they want to do and also hiding behind tribal traditions and saying it is "Islam"

Great posts but your wasting them... the sf giants dude is a pothead stoner type who is incapable of deep thought. I can understand a disagreement with Islam based on disbeleif but his disagreements are based on superficial things like the non obligatory dress and culture of muslims.... also he conflates islam with arabs which is another fallacy... same tired arguments.

sent from Mooks pig pen

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The people that commit the types of atrocities that CAC mamba posts are practicing Islam perfectly (just like the WTC destroyers). The Muslims who are not doing these things are just ignoring the more distasteful parts of Islam.

the posters who r making statements like this
havent studied ISLAM.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
the posters who r making statements like this
havent studied ISLAM.

True. Does that make my statement any less true?

If it's any consolation Christianity seems to be completely bullshyt as well (and I grew up in that).
Edit: I'll leave an opening for the next argument because I already know what it is.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: you post the same 2 articles over and over, there are over a billion muslims in this world, so 2 incidents mean we are still a perfect example for humanity, while people like you friend, are represented by the Charles Mansons of America :yes:

:laff: at muslims being a perfect example for humanity

one of the funniest things ive heard in years :russ:

:phile:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:laff: at muslims being a perfect example for humanity

one of the funniest things ive heard in years :russ:

:phile:

I'm glad you replied and have 0 proof of you being correct that Muslims on a large scale partake in these activities you claim. You lost lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you replied and have 0 proof of you being correct that Muslims on a large scale partake in these activities you claim. You lost lol

breh i dont give a fukk about providing proof to counter that smug fukkin comment. just another religious fool who thinks they know the reason why were here, while the rest of us dont

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the loser who got exposed with 0 proof :heh: keep believing your ignorant self buddy...

well, its a fact that islam has created plenty of oppressive shythole societies in the middle east. societies where women light themselves on fire because their lives are so shytty are not models for humanity

look at all the resistance to muslims' attempts to spread sharia law :scusthov:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
well, its a fact that islam has created plenty of oppressive shythole societies in the middle east. societies where women light themselves on fire because their lives are so shytty are not models for humanity

look at all the resistance to muslims' attempts to spread sharia law :scusthov:

That link you post is from Afghanistan, so now Afghanistan is in the Middle East? :ufdup:

Considering Islamic societies as oppressive is your opinion and you can have that but that is not a fact.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Just remember Arabs(the fake ass muslims) hate your black ass just as much as whitey( the fake ass christian)