So I'm thinking about becoming a Muslim.......

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Why not?.....

They're not as ignorant as christians and they practice what they preach more so often than christians do.

:yeshrug:

All that aside tho, I'm indifferent to the concept of Allah being the creator of universe and originator of the "Big bang/expansion" etc, can't be proven but I have no problem accepting that hypothesis because it hurts nobody...... but I can't ignore the fossil record and DNA evidence that has been presented to me via science. I can't just completely erase such a mountain of evidence from my mind.

So my question for you guys are:

- it possible to be a muslim and also accept the fact that man is a product of evolution?

- And is it also possible to be a muslim if you don't really believe that Muhammad got his revelation from God? I mean whether u believe or not is not important as long as you can agree with the philosophy right? deeds are what matter, not bullsh1t thoughts anyway. I'm sure most Buddhist don't believe the Buddha was divine but stick to the teachings because the philosophy works for them.

I'm not concerned with a hypothetical life after death, I'm only worried about the here an now and if Islam is the way to live a peaceful and righteous life free of violence and mistreatment then again I say why not?

One world united under Islam = World Peace

:yeshrug:

I already grew a beard and own a Quran + downloaded that 1976 movie "The Message"

So could I be down with the cliq brehs?

:bow:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
HOw about you shy away from the whole gang mentality and think for yourself?

true

I never got involved in gangs growing up but this Islam sh1t is billions of n1ggas strong my g

powerful :whew:

Put a Fatwa on a n1ggas head and have the whole nation on they ass

Bauce

:whoo:

Lets start a Liberal Muslim Movement that's compatible with modern science my ninjas

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're trying to join a religion when you don't believe in some of the things they believe in. Be your own man :snoop:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
See that's why I can't claim a religion. I was raised in a Christian household so I do embody Christian values but only because it's a part of my child hood. But now that I'm an adult who can think for myself I'm a big believer in loyalty and if I can't follow the values and be faithful to a religion then why claim it? That's sort of why I thumb my nose at times to Christians in America cause a lot of people claim Christianity but can't stick to the rules and then they make up all these bullshyt excuses to justify it.

How can I claim Christian and have premarital sex and justify it? My family was Catholic. So how can I justify fukking bytches using a rubber and fukking a bytch on birth control when contraceptives are forbidden in the religion? I can't so I don't make up a bunch of bullshyt reasons about why it's acceptable for me to do it. In the end I can say I don't follow organized religion so no one can say I'm a hypocrite or being a bad Christian.

In the end your INSTINCTS are your true God. The only laws you need to obey are the ones made by nature and the legal ones that govern your land. Stop letting ancient texts written thousands of years ago tell you how to live life in 2013, most of these folks who wrote religious texts would've thrown them in the bushes if they knew you could see titties on the Internet for free in 2013.

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
3ljivku.jpg

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
muslims fight muslims all the time. in fact if they find out you disagree with them on certain points, they might kill you.

I think starting your own religion is the better bet, maybe make mary jane a sacrament :lawd:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my ex is muslim, her parents were very religious and she rebelled against it because this is america not 6th century arabia. their strict rules led to very angry sex