So I'm thinking about becoming a Muslim.......

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why not?.....

They're not as ignorant as christians and they practice what they preach more so often than christians do.

:yeshrug:

All that aside tho, I'm indifferent to the concept of Allah being the creator of universe and originator of the "Big bang/expansion" etc, can't be proven but I have no problem accepting that hypothesis because it hurts nobody...... but I can't ignore the fossil record and DNA evidence that has been presented to me via science. I can't just completely erase such a mountain of evidence from my mind.

So my question for you guys are:

- it possible to be a muslim and also accept the fact that man is a product of evolution?

- And is it also possible to be a muslim if you don't really believe that Muhammad got his revelation from God? I mean whether u believe or not is not important as long as you can agree with the philosophy right? deeds are what matter, not bullsh1t thoughts anyway. I'm sure most Buddhist don't believe the Buddha was divine but stick to the teachings because the philosophy works for them.

I'm not concerned with a hypothetical life after death, I'm only worried about the here an now and if Islam is the way to live a peaceful and righteous life free of violence and mistreatment then again I say why not?

One world united under Islam = World Peace

:yeshrug:

I already grew a beard and own a Quran + downloaded that 1976 movie "The Message"

So could I be down with the cliq brehs?

:bow:

:childplease:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
my btch would tell me all these wild sht they believed
like you cant kill spiders because a spider saved muhamads life once, like it warned him of an invasion or some sht, i don tknow, but i killed a spider once and she was like WTF

also you cant have dogs as pets because "their saliva is dirty" :childplease:

and some of them believe music is evil.

thats why i loved plowing her. i tried to get her to wear those religious garments during sex but she was like :whoa: u goin too far
Your girl wasn't Muslim, her parents may have been. She was obviously a poser/fraud but whatever there are millions. Now all the shyt you stated is false.

The prophet PBUH hid in a cave as the enemy's of Allah came to kill the messenger, a spider wove a web covering the entire opening of the cave very quickly once the mob arrived they said no way he would be in there look at the web.

Dogs are filthy animals, it's inhumane to have an animal live inside where you live, smarten up GNAUZE.

Music isn't evil but can be evil because of the evil messages that can be relayed and people can believe them. Now you probably think wait hip hop.....no I as most smart people listen to music for entertainment not to guide my life, but there are plenty that do let it guide their life this being evil for promoting unrighteousness things.

Islam is the perfect unchanged message from god, now it's up to you if you want to believe or not, but to act like evolution theory is 100% accurate you just sound like a fool.

Tom you're a troll, it doesn't bother true believers because what you do is nothing to what the prophet pbuh and the sahaba faced and sacraficed so we could receive the message from god.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your girl wasn't Muslim, her parents may have been. She was obviously a poser/fraud but whatever there are millions. Now all the shyt you stated is false.

The prophet PBUH hid in a cave as the enemy's of Allah came to kill the messenger, a spider wove a web covering the entire opening of the cave very quickly once the mob arrived they said no way he would be in there look at the web.

Dogs are filthy animals, it's inhumane to have an animal live inside where you live, smarten up GNAUZE.

Music isn't evil but can be evil because of the evil messages that can be relayed and people can believe them. Now you probably think wait hip hop.....no I as most smart people listen to music for entertainment not to guide my life, but there are plenty that do let it guide their life this being evil for promoting unrighteousness things.

Islam is the perfect unchanged message from god, now it's up to you if you want to believe or not, but to act like evolution theory is 100% accurate you just sound like a fool.

Tom you're a troll, it doesn't bother true believers because what you do is nothing to what the prophet pbuh and the sahaba faced and sacraficed so we could receive the message from god.

:heh:

it felt good piping my ex knowing how religious her parents were.. motha fukkers lying face down on their carpets everyday doin all this archaic sht from the 7th century while im stretching out their daughters birth canal :troll:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucky b*stard :myman:

:salute:

her rage in the sack after yet another dude from their "community" went to her house with his parents to ask for her hand in marriage :ohlawd:

lol dudes didnt even know her asking for her hand in marriage. an hour later im getting destroyed :win:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:heh:

it felt good piping my ex knowing how religious her parents were.. motha fukkers lying face down on their carpets everyday doin all this archaic sht from the 7th century while im stretching out their daughters birth canal :troll:

:shaq2: good for you bro, You acting like anyone besides her parents feeling supposed to be hurt by this :heh: you sounding like a virgin :ufdup:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2: good for you bro, You acting like anyone besides her parents feeling supposed to be hurt by this :heh: you sounding like a virgin :ufdup:

:umad:

let me tell you- one thing i do love about this primitiveass religion is that theres something in their "holy book" that tells women they gota trim their boxes :ohlawd:

she was on a regular brazilian wax regimen, and once you've sampled waxed pie, goin back to shaved is like goin from filet mignon to ground beef from taco bell.
i also like the fact that when they're bleeding they dont have to starve themselves for ramadan. so all she had to do was tell her parents that she was bleeding :duck: and she would eat whatever she wanted, including veiny sausage with a side of hair salad :win:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:umad:

let me tell you- one thing i do love about this primitiveass religion is that theres something in their "holy book" that tells women they gota trim their boxes :ohlawd:

she was on a regular brazilian wax regimen, and once you've sampled waxed pie, goin back to shaved is like goin from filet mignon to ground beef from taco bell.
i also like the fact that when they're bleeding they dont have to starve themselves for ramadan. so all she had to do was tell her parents that she was bleeding :duck: and she would eat whatever she wanted, including veiny sausage with a side of hair salad :win:

Lol why would I be mad? Post the pics is u bout it bout it :shaq:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol why would I be mad? Post the pics is u bout it bout it :shaq:

iono man you here saying she's an "impostor" lol

shes no different from anyone else with common sense, who the hell is going to follow rules that simply dont translate over to modern times.... who has times to carry carpets around n pray 5x a day, or not eat tasty, delicious amazing bacon and other pork products. do you know bacon is on par with caviar and chocolate as some of the most savory things you can eat in this world.

and im not gona post her nudes on here man- that would be HARAM :lolbron:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
iono man you here saying she's an "impostor" lol

shes no different from anyone else with common sense, who the hell is going to follow rules that simply dont translate over to modern times.... who has times to carry carpets around n pray 5x a day, or not eat tasty, delicious amazing bacon and other pork products. do you know bacon is on par with caviar and chocolate as some of the most savory things you can eat in this world.

and im not gona post her nudes on here man- that would be HARAM :lolbron:

Rick Ross says he was a king pin maybe sold a rock or two and he's an imposter, his boys probably moved weight but he's still a fraud, that's what I'm getting at, but forget that, lets get down to the nitty titty, I mean the nitty gritty...

I never said nudes bruh, I just want to see what u was working with :shaq:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

all muslim clerics are evil because of the message they spread. "Kill your brothers and yourself, you will be rewarded" :childplease:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick Ross says he was a king pin maybe sold a rock or two and he's an imposter, his boys probably moved weight but he's still a fraud, that's what I'm getting at, but forget that, lets get down to the nitty titty, I mean the nitty gritty...

I never said nudes bruh, I just want to see what u was working with :shaq:

:mjpls:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

I'm calling your bluff bro, I don't know why u gotta lie about something like this, whores gonna whore, all race religions sizes shapes personalities, wtf but whatever makes u satisfied do you, but we don't believe you, u need more people, enjoy your day.

fukk you and your mat nikka

eat a whole sack of premium sausages nikka.

:leon: this guy is furious :umad: :dead: