So I'm thinking about becoming a Muslim.......

Daps
They're not as ignorant as christians and they practice what they preach more so often than christians do.
:russ:
That's ironic.

Do you think you need religion to live "righteously"?
Not knocking you if you do convert to Islam, I don't care, do your thing, but that line of thinking is somewhat ignorant.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

:russ:
That's ironic.

Do you think you need religion to live "righteously"?
Not knocking you if you do convert to Islam, I don't care, do your thing, but that line of thinking is somewhat ignorant.

I'm not saying you need religion to live righteously but billions of people do believe this so all I'm saying is lets just try this out for experimentation purposes and see how it works out

I'm just looking for world peace my duns, if we don't learn to live together then we're all doomed

:manny:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I've been reading a lot on Buddhism and seriously considering taking it up. Religions like Muslim, Christianity aren't for me.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my btch would tell me all these wild sht they believed
like you cant kill spiders because a spider saved muhamads life once, like it warned him of an invasion or some sht, i don tknow, but i killed a spider once and she was like WTF

also you cant have dogs as pets because "their saliva is dirty" :childplease:

and some of them believe music is evil.

thats why i loved plowing her. i tried to get her to wear those religious garments during sex but she was like :whoa: u goin too far