So, it's sports betting now, not gambling

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Was watching an interview with one of those sports betting sites. These people really understand the power of words.
Everybody tries to rename gambling to something else they want to normalize,

People go to the gas station or conveinece store to gamble. but since the state make a fortune off it, they call it playing the lotto.
A lot of these pay to play video games are just gambling in disguise
Gambling on sports, is now just sports betting.
Anything where you have to pay money for a chance to win a prize is gambling.
Only bingo get a pass because its usually free to play. But it they charge you old heads to play bingo, then thats gambling too.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Effective marketing can change society's perception on just about anything. :yeshrug:I do agree with many posters on the notion sports beating isn't viewed as gambling when it's the same damn thing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There’s definitely cause for some panic. Every game, every sports show, all these YouTube channels with their sponsors, countless betting gurus and whatnot on social media, all commercials with celebs. This shyt is now everywhere, and all you have to do is push some buttons on your phone. You even see it more on here in game threads with cats pissed over missed parlays and shyt. It’s a lot, and it’s been a lot real quick.
predating on inherent weakness isn't going away. people cry about big government intrusion then cry when they are not protected from themselves like babies.

i don't condone the predation but i'm tired of weak humans. it's demon time outside. either be wise or be got.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was watching an interview with one of those sports betting sites. These people really understand the power of words.
I told this chick at my job she was dumb for gambling, especially considering I’d never heard her even mention a sport until this shyt got legalized in NC. She told me she doesn’t gamble, she does sports betting. I left it alone after that lol.