‘We’re killing the youth of America’: calls grow for crackdown on US gambling

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
EVERY sports related podcast is sponsored by gambling companies, shyt crazy. I got a couple younger relatives with no money who into that shyt. I LOVE sports but I'll never gamble on that shyt again, the amount of data they have is too much for the average gambler to see significant winnings regularly. Over/under for Giannis rebounds is 12.5, I bet the under and this nikka get 13, shyt always happens like that lmao

a few weeks ago I had a same game parlay that I hit 9/10 and the only thing I needed was joe burrow over 200 passing yards.
That's the game he got injured in

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Should NEVER have been legalized. Everybody knew what was going to happen. We have to stop outsmarting ourselves. Will power isn't some magic wand we can all wave over our addictions.
I disagree. Why should others be punished because a minority of people can't handle it? I'm just more into personal responsibility. If we went by your logic, EVERYTHING that is potentially harmful and addictive should be criminalized. All drugs, liquor (both of which can lead to physical harm to others), and sugar (obesity, heart disease) to name a few. There are millions of people who gamble responsibly. They should not be punished because of a few who can't control themselves.

I personally don't like gambling, other than the occasional lottery ticket. Lost 50 cents at a machine in Lake Tahoe once and was like this ain't for me :hubie:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Should NEVER have been legalized. Everybody knew what was going to happen. We have to stop outsmarting ourselves. Will power isn't some magic wand we can all wave over our addictions.
What’s the issue? Folks are of age, and make their own decisions

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It is weird to see guys younger than me gambling

Not like it’s an old man’s sport or anything, it just you can see the fact that they’re young and simply playing on their phones but instead of something like CoD mobile or things like that, it’s more encompassing than just a video game.

Like, now you gotta watch sports just to attempt an educated bet even if you were a big fan before.

doesnt strike me as fun and not nearly lucrative enough

Daps
First time I started gambling was on CSGO, betting skins 🤦🏾‍♂️. Now I'm on DK losing parlays by just 1 play.