‘We’re killing the youth of America’: calls grow for crackdown on US gambling

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's the state of the country, ppl are investing/gambling for a chance of a major win. Everything is being funnel to support that investment. Investing in concrete, the now, the present isn't much of a thing for ppl. The present is shytty, but the future :yeshrug: maybe I can get this lick.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
EVERY sports related podcast is sponsored by gambling companies, shyt crazy. I got a couple younger relatives with no money who into that shyt. I LOVE sports but I'll never gamble on that shyt again, the amount of data they have is too much for the average gambler to see significant winnings regularly. Over/under for Giannis rebounds is 12.5, I bet the under and this nikka get 13, shyt always happens like that lmao

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Let people do them. Imean Jesus sports betting on my phone has increases my happiness substantially and I'm a net loser all the time.
Same :lolbron:

F0RzVe0X0AE4TVo.jpg

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even play the lottery. I only buy a scratch off when I'm tryna break a bill and need exact change back without the tax. Otherwise I don't gamble at all and I can't think of nobody else I know who gambles like that either.
:dahell: Where you live bruh

All I hear young people/working adults/women talk about is parlays, I don’t even know what a parlay is but that shyt is crazy AF

I said in another thread, I had to consult in a HS this year and every Monday or Friday the young ppl be huddled on the laptops or on their phones setting thier “parlays” or working on tonight’s hoops lineups for spreads etc

And I think this is my official “I’m not in Kansas anymore” old head moment because I thought being addicted to gambling was something society looked down on, but now kids openly do it allday

I don’t know what planet you’re on brother

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My nephew do the sports betting and don't see any of his losses, but his winnings. He talks about his $2k win but he lost over $5300. Can't pay none of his bills.

Dumb shyt

no one ever talks about how much they lose

I flipped 900 to 75,000 in 3 hours and lost that 75,000 in 30 minutes trying to chase betting on tennis

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back when I started(19, but if draftkings were available I would've started much younger), you had to really be in that world online to get into it. A mutual friend told me about it. You had to get on the betting sites that were holed up in Panama and Costa Rica and shyt. You had to receive your payments through money order or check. If your bank felt your transactions were gambling they had a right to cut that shyt off.

Nobody knew any of the gambling lingo that you knew or any of the odds, props, etc. You were connected with people because it was a small group of risk takers. Now everyone talks about shyt casually.
Bovada :banderas: