So ladies what would it take for you to be willing to share a dude

Would you entertain being in a polyAmrous relationship?

• Hell no

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Hmmm.. whats in it for me?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • With the right dude, yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ive been (or am) a side chick

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I've been (or am) in a polyAmrous relationship

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Would you ever entertain:
  • A side chick
  • B Being in a polyAmrous relationship?
And before you jump to it please spare me the "absolutely not" talk. Just name your price no matter how outrageous it is :ufdup:

Now said price may not always be about money. But everyone has a "price". A set of conditions or circumstances where they'd be willing to do something that they otherwise wouldnt.

My uncle Wilfrid (who happenned to be the rich mofo in the family) R.I.P always said that everyone has a price. It's all about making them comfortable with how you approach them and meeting their demands for what yo want from them.

Again, Said price may not necessarily be just about money. But in what situation could you see yourself willingly sharing a breh with another chick. And do you have to be the main or are you fine with the secondary role? Less of a burden if you ask me but :manny:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I wouldn't willingly share my dude for any price. People are diseased and nasty.
So diseases is what worries you. :ehh:

So that is your price. What if he and the other woman could guarantee they are faithful to the triad and could provide proof by providing their physicals and STD tests at regular intervals liek every 3 months?

Come on, Rettie? What else would it take? Or are you good with that? :shaq:
Think about it: You have a dude for when you need him and when you need your space you can tell him to kick rocks and go elsewhere. But in THIS case you know who he's with when he's not with you. Dont tell me that's not an attractive deal? :sas2:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
black women will never answer this question directly
You'd be amazed. I know many who will and have. :jawalrus:
Even black american women, too. Actually the first time i ever heard of the polyAmrous lifestyle was from the black chick i know here in Atlanta.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Boo, think about it and come back to the thread when you're ready with your set of conditions. Natural instinct/reaction initially is to refuse it. But when you calm down and think about it im sure you have your set of conditions/circumstances where you'd entertain this.

P.S. Is that you in your avi?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So diseases is what worries you. :ehh:

So that is your price. What if he and the other woman could guarantee they are faithful to the triad and could provide proof by providing their physicals and STD tests at regular intervals liek every 3 months?

Come on, Rettie? What else would it take? Or are you good with that? :shaq:
Think about it: You have a dude for when you need him and when you need your space you can tell him to kick rocks and go elsewhere. But in THIS case you know who he's with when he's not with you. Dont tell me that's not an attractive deal? :sas2:
I'm good. I'd rather be single than having to make side deals with a MF to keep him around. If you want to fukk another bytch, go ahead. Just don't be with me while you do it unless you want problems. I take relationships seriously and what you're proposing is ridiculous. If your relationship has to come with a disclaimer, it's probably not the best move.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Ehhh not in a relationship

If we both aren't serious and both are seeing other people and he means nothing to me and I just hang out with him for fun/because he gets me shyt, I guess.

But even then it would be so meh, I'd probably keep it moving

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Boo, think about it and come back to the thread when you're ready with your set of conditions. Natural instinct/reaction initially is to refuse it. But when you calm down and think about it im sure you have your set of conditions/circumstances where you'd entertain this.

P.S. Is that you in your avi?
My answer has not changed.

And no, that's Countess Vaughan.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
most women have their ego/self-worth invested in their ability to gain a commitment from a man
in the same mold as the old testaments god they are jealous and possessive

if everything between you and i is what it should be
why do you concern yourself with the time and space that doesn't belong to you¿