So ladies what would it take for you to be willing to share a dude

Would you entertain being in a polyAmrous relationship?

• Hell no

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Hmmm.. whats in it for me?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • With the right dude, yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ive been (or am) a side chick

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I've been (or am) in a polyAmrous relationship

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
black women will never answer this question directly

*Waits for the lies*

Most women would rather have 25% of a million dollar man than 100% of a 30k one
They don't hear you though. Some of these chicks played the fwb, side chick role plenty of times. Chicks would rather have drama and share a nikka then get their own

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
a big dikk and 8 figures will have all these women sharing
floyd-mayweather-girl-12.jpg

:wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
For me to not have any feelings.
Even if i agreed i know myself enough to know i'd never let him live in peace.
I'd cause to much trouble. Im just extremely jealous and would rather just be alone than do that. Im sure there are women out there ready and willing, especially if you have money.
I just cant do it.

I don't mind sharing my wife 5'2 Asian dude
But not a black alpha guy

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:stopitslime: Why you doing yourself like that?

Get you someone that loves you for you.
It's complicated :mjcry:
The one i trully want and am smitten by is this one chick who is my ex. She's been engaged for a year now but her fiancee is currently out of the country living in another country. I know i should man up and resist her but i cant help it when she calls i just drop whatever im doing to be with her.
I have a couple of chicks who i date and kick it with and some of them are crazy about me and take good care of me... but my heart is with the other one :sadcam:

I know i'll probably regret it but ... the heart wants what it wants
Men are usually the ones who end open relationships with women because they can't keep up.
Yup.

Getting to the point where i feel like i have too much on my plate sometimes. I still holler at new chicks i meet but i really shouldnt. Only 7 days in athe damn week

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And Floyd ain't even care :wow:
And the nikka didn't even care, just replaced them with the next model.

LOL

I could pull up the IG post and videos of Floyd crying like a bytch when he found out he was sharing but why bother :russ: End your friendship with your BFF over p*ssy when you were doing time :russ: Take away all the gifts you gave a thot and write long IG post denying you don't care when Ray J is smashing the bird you shell hundos for :mjlol:

Threaten you fiance with assault when you find out she is fukking Nelly :deadmanny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why is this a negative though?

:jbhmm:

She no longer part of the team, why she get to keep the perks?

The negative is him reacting by going to social media to not only deny that he cares (which is a sign of caring) but posting the items he took back....that boy was hurt :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You've never came off as a person that values relationships to me though. Always appeared like you just want women for sex or just something to do vs companionship/partnership. Not even throwing shade, that's just how it always came off.
It's not that i dont want a relationship or nto interested in them. I tell you about the sex but most of these women i spend a lot of my time with. We go on dates. Spend weeks at each other;s homes. Go on trips together. One of them i even took to Europe with me once.

But understand that what i struggle with is committed relationships. I honestly cant see myself in one. At least not for long. Ive been seeing this chick since April now and right about now im feeling like... i need a change. Not that i dont like her. We enjoyed and supported each other during that time just as i do with any chick i date. But i always get to a point where... i feel the need to move on. And it's usually around the time when i feel pressured to commmit to just.. her