So ladies what would it take for you to be willing to share a dude

Would you entertain being in a polyAmrous relationship?

• Hell no

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Hmmm.. whats in it for me?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • With the right dude, yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ive been (or am) a side chick

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I've been (or am) in a polyAmrous relationship

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How much will it take to share your girl?
I already do in a way. The woman i really like is taken... I'm the side dude she fukks on her spare time :jawalrus: My time will come :mjcry:
This is the far more important question because nikkas who have harems are sharing almost every woman in the harem.
It comes with the teritory. There's only one YOU and you;re spread all over with the other chicks. SO it's understandable that they too, when you're not available, will likely seek the attention of another.
You cant be fukking multiple chicks and expect them to be loyal to you. Thats delusional :manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It comes with the teritory. There's only one YOU and you;re spread all over with the other chicks. SO it's understandable that they too, when you're not available, will likely seek the attention of another.
You cant be fukking multiple chicks and expect them to be loyal to you. Thats delusional :manny:

Men are usually the ones who end open relationships with women because they can't keep up.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
For me to not have any feelings.
Even if i agreed i know myself enough to know i'd never let him live in peace.
I'd cause to much trouble. Im just extremely jealous and would rather just be alone than do that. Im sure there are women out there ready and willing, especially if you have money.
I just cant do it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im perfectly fine with this. I'll be a Billionaire chicks's 5th side dude too if she pays off them student loans :manny:
You've never came off as a person that values relationships to me though. Always appeared like you just want women for sex or just something to do vs companionship/partnership. Not even throwing shade, that's just how it always came off.