So no thread on #DNCFraudLawsuit?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:Supporters of a career independent upset about the DNC not supporting said independent?
no, they're upset about them taking their money while promising an impartial primary. for the record, they're stupid and i wouldnt have given bernie shyt :lolbron: but dudes need to think twice about who they're caping for in here. like this shill:

I have my own interests to prevent anarchist losers like yourself from corrupting advances we want to make.
whillary's interests arent your interests :yeshrug:you dont have millions of dollars, you fukkin douche nozzle

why don't you name which interests you and whillary share, that you whillary and bernie don't share

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What Nomiki Konst said on Aggressive Progressives is how I feel. In the court of law, I get the argument but in the court of public opinion, you basically fukking yourself up lol.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russell:Supporters of a career independent upset about the DNC not supporting said independent?

This actually has significant implications that go beyond the Bernie situation.

The DNC is asserting that they don't need to honor the results of primary votes and can choose who ever they want.

If they don't have to honor the vote, why do we do it?

They're claiming that they can just choose the candidate for us (much like Trump got chosen by electoral voters despite losing popular vote).

That is not "democracy":hubie:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

The DNC is asserting that they don't need to honor the results of primary votes and can choose who ever they want.

They're claiming that they can just choose the candidate for us (much like Trump got chosen by electoral voters despite losing popular vote).

In a sense they can. But the realistic implications of this has very little to do with the presidency or presidential elections.

The argument being made is on the local level if I remember correctly because they can't actually show fault in regards to Bernie.

But they are largely asserting that they can favor a candidate and choose a candidate. So what people aren't forced to vote for them. And voters aren't actually being harmed by those decisions in regards to the election itself. As a result they're attempting to argue this is fraud from a financial donor perspective. It's an interesting case, but it's going to be hard to get the favorable judgement many want.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bernie stan cry babies just can't get over the fact that their man lost by over 4 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Get the fukk out of here.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
shyt insignificant but anybody keep track of/know about this Jordan Chariton, HA Goodman, Tim Black shyt about one segment on this lawsuit?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Jimmy Dore is what the left use to be. A time when they actually cared about the truth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Bruh, Bernie lost. By like 4 million. He does not have a case. And if his squad/supporters were smart, they'd drop it.