So nobody made a thread about Hillary Clinton being on " Colored people" time?

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whatever. I like the joke. Ya'll must vote for her. Trump is a mess. He's a former business man who became a WWE superstar/Relaity show actor. He has nobody's interest at heart.

Hilary worked her ass off, is loyal, and smart. Remember, the Clinton's are officially Black.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Whatever. I like the joke. Ya'll must vote for her. Trump is a mess. He's a former business man who became a WWE superstar/Relaity show actor. He has nobody's interest at heart.

Hilary worked her ass off, is loyal, and smart. Remember, the Clinton's are officially Black.

RIP to your rep

30w4ld5.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Negged! :camby:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mindblown: