So nobody made a thread about Hillary Clinton being on " Colored people" time?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Whatever. I like the joke. Ya'll must vote for her. Trump is a mess. He's a former business man who became a WWE superstar/Relaity show actor. He has nobody's interest at heart.

Hilary worked her ass off, is loyal, and smart. Remember, the Clinton's are officially Black.
:what: NEGGED on GP :pacspit:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

That commie de blasio looks like he has klinefelters

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:usure:

As much as I hate to admit shes the only logical candidate. Trump has way too much fukkery around him and Sanders wont get any of his shyt passed by Congress
No, she's a criminal who did shyt to put our country at risk. I think if Sanders doesn't get the nomination that a Republican would win. I'd take Trump over Clinton. Also, Trump is just doing that to get the poorly--educated vote on lock.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

As much as I hate to admit shes the only logical candidate. Trump has way too much fukkery around him and Sanders wont get any of his shyt passed by Congress

A potential FBI indictment isn't fukkery :stopitslime:?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
No, she's a criminal who did shyt to put our country at risk. I think if Sanders doesn't get the nomination that a Republican would win. I'd take Trump over Clinton. Also, Trump is just doing that to get the poorly--educated vote on lock.

:childplease: You act like the Surpreme court doesn't matter.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

A potential FBI indictment isn't fukkery :stopitslime:?

I don't like any of the damn candidates but she's gonna win by default since most of the country is gonna view her as the lesser of 3 evils. Im not even voting for pres this year Im keeping it all local

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:childplease: You act like the Surpreme court doesn't matter.
To me, I don't even care about that anymore sad to say. There has to be a stand in place. With the supreme court, it's gonna be a moderate. You actually think Hillary would put in a progressive :childplease: She's a neo-con.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

this.
saddest selection of candidates ever this year.
but im gonna hold my nose and vote for hill before i dont vote or vote for cruz or trump or whoever the Rs try to slide in at their brokered convention.