So nobody made a thread about Hillary Clinton being on " Colored people" time?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
this.
saddest selection of candidates ever this year.
but im gonna hold my nose and vote for hill before i dont vote or vote for cruz or trump or whoever the Rs try to slide in at their brokered convention.
No offense, but that's the problem. We have been doing the lesser of two evil shtick for years. I'd rather have Trump over Hillary. Her husband fukked my people over before. I don't want that to happen again. Noone forget about Vince Foster or Ron Brown. The Clintons are dirty as they come.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
No offense, but that's the problem. We have been doing the lesser of two evil shtick for years. I'd rather have Trump over Hillary. Her husband fukked my people over before. I don't want that to happen again. Noone forget about Vince Foster or Ron Brown. The Clintons are dirty as they come.

you and i will just agree to disagree. neither of us is going to change the others mind.

what i will do and hope you will do for me is push eachother and those around us to vote in every single local city state and midterm election
work on making our a people a consistent voting block that cannot and will not be ignored
:handshake:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you and i will just agree to disagree. neither of us is going to change the others mind.

what i will do and hope you will do for me is push eachother and those around us to vote in every single local city state and midterm election
work on making our a people a consistent voting block that cannot and will not be ignored
:handshake:
I can agree with that. Like I said before, when I voted in the primaries it was just ONE only person there. This is the issue and we need to get more people involved in voting.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No way Trump wins. Like you said he largely appeals to the poorly educated who are also less likely to vote. You wont find any politician who has made it this far in their career that doesn't have dirt on their resume.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No way Trump wins. Like you said he largely appeals to the poorly educated who are also less likely to vote. You wont find any politician who has made it this far in their career that doesn't have dirt on their resume.
Clintons have major dirt though. I still can't get over how they fukked the Haitians over and the Libya stunt. That right there makes you not worthy of my vote. My ancestors fought for people like me to vote and I'm gonna vote for who I have confidence in. Our vote is powerful and we all have to treat it as such.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Clintons have major dirt though. I still can't get over how they fukked the Haitians over and the Libya stunt. That right there makes you not worthy of my vote. My ancestors fought for people like me to vote and I'm gonna vote for who I have confidence in. Our vote is powerful and we all have to treat it as such.
Typical political shyt. America been fukking over other countries before and after the Clintons.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't no politician's respect black people....these c00n old nikkas support them....ain't no young blacks supporting these mothafukkas anymore man .... this bytch husband is responsible for destroying countless black ppl lives with mass incarceration ....and her humor is "colored ppls time" ain't that about a bytch? :what:

Hillary, Obama, Berie....all of them are the same .....

until blacks figure out, we need an black economic co-opt ....were still gonna be poor....were still gonna be working for our oppressors....were still gonna be looking for validation.....were still gonna be getting killed by the police.....were still gonna be getting fukked...both literally and figuratively