So Prince admitted he was fukked up because he was molested by his sister? EDIT: CONFIRMED BY PRINCE

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Tbh it kind of explains his entire image now.

Some weird psychological shyt happened to where he started to dress like a woman, probably the same one who abused him :ohhh:
Just remembered too

The same shyt happened to Oscar De La Hoya. Except the older woman wasn’t related to him.

Oscar De La Hoya Says He Was Raped By an 'Older Woman' When He Was 13

And we all know how he reacted to that trauma - eerily similar

Open at own risk
images

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
My sister was 32, lovely and loose
She don't wear no underwear
She said it only gets in her hair

:picard:

I’m sorry but the lyrics to this song are disturbing. How did this song manage to see the light of day?

Lil Wayne admitted to being raped at 11.

When did the sexual assault/abuse of young black men become normalized?
Early Prince, especially in he Dirty Mind-Controversy-1999 era was really out there with flamboyance and sexual innuendo. Also when that album was released in 1980, he wasn't really as well known as he would become shortly after.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these guys who are addicted to sex got molested when they were younger. R. Kelly is another one who was molested by his sister. For whatever reason, boys getting molested gets overlooked as 'them enjoying the feeling', but it turns out men that end up having sexual disorders.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
My sister was 32, lovely and loose
She don't wear no underwear
She said it only gets in her hair

:picard:

I’m sorry but the lyrics to this song are disturbing. How did this song manage to see the light of day?

Lil Wayne admitted to being raped at 11.

When did the sexual assault/abuse of young black men become normalized?
Since 1619 atleast

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of these guys who are addicted to sex got molested when they were younger. R. Kelly is another one who was molested by his sister. For whatever reason, boys getting molested gets overlooked as 'them enjoying the feeling', but it turns out men that end up having sexual disorders.
I think Peter Gunz mentioned that is why he treated women the way he did because he was pressured into sex by an older woman.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I always gave Prince the benefit of the doubt. He's a legend. But this negro is TRIPPING.
Lmao that picture is a cut and paste job from the 80s. 1986 to be exact. They took a picture of Princes face from a photo at heathrow Airport. There are 3 huge threads about this photo on prince.org.

Daps
I think Peter Gunz mentioned that is why he treated women the way he did because he was pressured into sex by an older woman.
he viewed women as someone using him for something (like an older woman taking advantage of a child), so why not do the same to them
that will instantly break the typical innocent image of women they portray in media when you realize they are not much different from men when it comes to sex
we live in a hypersexual society

Last edited: