So Today I Started To Watch Kevin Hart's Me Time With The Kids

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Me Time is now on netflix with Kevin Hart and Mark Whalberg
Looked like a fam movie so I was like let me watch with the kids

5 minutes in and Mark Walhberg video calls Kevin Hart yo come to my birthday party
Kevin's kids answer, I guess they like 10 years old
Mark was like Kevin remember when we found that donkey in the middle of the road, it had a huge penis
the 10yr old daugther asks what did he say?
the son goes he said penis
the daughter asks do I have one?

And Kevin Hart says no, you do not have one, but if one day you decide that you would want one that will be your choice, it's complicated.

Then my kids asked me what did he mean?

I was like........ :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Kevin Hart makes shytty movies, so he should be happy i'm even giving him a chance.
And then he does this..... shyt man.... even in a family comedy... FUKKKKKKKK

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I see He at that point where ppl turn on him. It's not a racial thing even , it's like Americans hate successful entertainers. Even though we support them during the come up. But as soon as they get wayy up ppl start saying shyt like " he was never that funny in the first place " You strike while it's hot because ppl are fickle they love you today and hate you tomorrow. I say Get all the money that they giving

Daps
I see He at that point where ppl turn on him. It's not a racial thing even , it's like Americans hate successful entertainers. Even though we support them during the come up. But as soon as they get wayy up ppl start saying shyt like " he was never that funny in the first place " You strike while it's hot because ppl are fickle they love you today and hate you tomorrow. I say Get all the money that they giving

I've never been a fan of Kevs comedy. I like him as a person but he never makes me laugh. His movies are too try hard and his comedy ain't my cup of tea.

But I love listening to his interviews cause he just seems like a cool brotha.

notoriusbig

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s worse in England, they hate anyone who’s successful and rich.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
He’s been at that point for a while. That’s how you know you really made it. They’ll say you fell off, but first to watch EVERYTIME

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Hart makes shytty movies, so he should be happy i'm even giving him a chance

shyt Got 7% On Rotten Tomato’s :huhldup:

He sucks so hard I can’t stand him
kevin-hart.gif

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I've heard that but I don't think so. I think the ones that get turned on, people never really liked to begin with.

Like white people know Elvis was a degenerate along with John Lennon but they've never turned on them. Also James Franco was giving oral to women in his college class by taking their genital covers off during scenes and they're like well he learned his lesson because he apologized.

Cosby on the other hand :mjpls: they turned on without hesitation because any successful Black man in this country is basically only conditionally supported.

Because if a white woman ever makes fake allegations against you it's over. Or if they decide you're controversial (read Pro-Black) you're done.

They're even trying it with Will Smith. Going on about how he "traumatized" the Oscar audience :mjpls: like a slap is a serious issue and like they don't excitedly watch UFC matches .

Last edited: