So Today I Started To Watch Kevin Hart's Me Time With The Kids

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Kevin but I knew where this movie was headed when Kev was the stay at home dad who volunteers at school like a bytch and his wife is the business suit wearing “I am woman hear me roar”.

The transgender thing was just to confirm this movie will be sprinkled with propaganda.

I still like Kevin Hart tho.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
cacs chosed him so as long as he does and say accordingly he will live forever. That’s until when the devil comes to collect.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
If he has a movie on Netflix, then it’s an automatic :camby: for me.

I started a few but can never finish them. They’re so lazy and poor. The last one I did was Man from Toronto and it was horrendous.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess the lgbt mafia got to him:francis:

Funniest thing hes ever done imo was Real House Husbands:mjlol:

And no Im not joking. I thought it was a funny show with all the cameos. Its funny how that ego maniac version of Kevin is the best version of himself. If its him doing it on that show,if its him on t.v talking down on Stephen A and Skip.

Not saying he isnt humble in real life. But he should have adopted that persona for his craft. Could have had a special called "Im richer than all my haters".

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I see He at that point where ppl turn on him. It's not a racial thing even , it's like Americans hate successful entertainers. Even though we support them during the come up. But as soon as they get wayy up ppl start saying shyt like " he was never that funny in the first place " You strike while it's hot because ppl are fickle they love you today and hate you tomorrow. I say Get all the money that they giving
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
Tom Cruise hasn't become a villain yet and he is 60 I believe. He had so much goodwill towards him especially with the huge success of Top Gun

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Tom Cruise hasn't become a villain yet and he is 60 I believe. He had so much goodwill towards him especially with the huge success of Top Gun
Has Tom Cruise ever oversaturated himself? His last release prior to TGM was MI:Fallout in 2018. Kevin Hart has been nonstop.