So Today I Started To Watch Kevin Hart's Me Time With The Kids

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I typically watch his movies in the background because they're corny but have funny moments, but I ain't watching nothing that even half way promoting or succumbing to the agenda. He gonna alienate a lot of black folks with bullshyt.

Daps
I've never been a fan of Kevs comedy. I like him as a person but he never makes me laugh. His movies are too try hard and his comedy ain't my cup of tea.

But I love listening to his interviews cause he just seems like a cool brotha.
And then poof out of nowhere he suddenly drops that piff mini series with Wesley
:whoo:

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Kevin like real life funny. Talk to him and he make you fall out your chair funny. But movies and standup he just not funny like that. He has his moments, but he really not. And I like him as a person as well

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You dont fukk with departed?
Departed was just a trash version of Infernal Affairs.

And Mark Wahlberg is racist as fukk:

In 1986, a then 15-year-old Wahlberg and three friends were charged for chasing three black children and pelting them with rocks while yelling: “Kill the n*****s” until an ambulance driver intervened.

The next day, Wahlberg harrassed another group of mostly black children (around the age of nine or 10) at the beach, gathering other white men to join in racially abusing and throwing rocks at them.

A seemingly unrelated second incident occurred two years later in 1988, when Wahlberg attacked two Vietnamese men while high on the drug PCP.

He called one man, Thanh Lam, a “Vietnam f***ing s***” and knocked him unconscious with a five-foot wooden stick, while punching another man, army veteran Johnny Trinh, in the eye later in the same day. Officers reported that Wahlberg used racist slurs to describe both men.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
I'm a 1:34:00 in this movie and haven't laughed one time, this movie is straight trash. The best movie Kevin ever made was Paper Soldiers.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I see He at that point where ppl turn on him. It's not a racial thing even , it's like Americans hate successful entertainers. Even though we support them during the come up. But as soon as they get wayy up ppl start saying shyt like " he was never that funny in the first place " You strike while it's hot because ppl are fickle they love you today and hate you tomorrow. I say Get all the money that they giving

Explain how Tom Cruise is so successful at this point in his career along with Dwayne Johnson? Americans don't hate them.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i try to support the brother but its bad. the movie w/ woody harrelson he has on there was only slightly better. but i do think the miniseries w/ snipes is the best thing he's ever done.