So today this PAWG hits this black man's car today at work. He gets his wake up call

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
J4P4F.gif

Sike nah that didn't happen.

Anyway, don't you hate when you go to Shoprite and the lines be LONG as hell?? shyt be having me wanting to just drop my shyt and leave. I went in today to buy two bottles of hot sauce and it took like me like 40 minutes waiting in line to get checked out. SMH.

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Sike nah that didn't happen.

Anyway don't you hate when you go to Shoprite and the lines be LONG as hell?? shyt be having me wanting to just drop my shyt and leave. I went in today to buy two bottles of hot sauce and it took like me like 40 minutes waiting in line to get checked out. SMH.
Ever notice in stores like that it be like 10 employees working yet only 2 registers open :martin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever notice in stores like that it be like 10 employees working yet only 2 registers open :martin:
The other 8 just be walking around like shyt gravy. One time I called them nikkas out like "Yo! You not gonna go open up this register breh? :stopitslime:*mumbles*"
That Cac scrambled to the register on some "Uhh s-s-sorry sir I was just coming your way!"
Didn't even help that faggit bag my groceries. I stood there browsing the Coli on my phone the whole time.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Cacs have absolutely infiltrated this site. The way things are going is really starting to piss me off