So was this the reason Pac came at Da Brat?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is a guess: I think Pac was simply dissing her on the fact that she was aligning herself with Bad Boy. I think Pac was "warning" her on the fukkery that might happen if she does so. Pac beefing with Mobb Dep, Da brat, and Jayz were the ony beefs that he essentially started without a clear reason. But im pretty sure he would have squashed his beef with the mobb and I read some where that he was planning to do so because he felt that it was pointless. It was a convo with a nikka in the gridlock movie. I thougt i should just add dat..

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
This is a guess: I think Pac was simply dissing her on the fact that she was aligning herself with Bad Boy. I think Pac was "warning" her on the fukkery that might happen if she does so. Pac beefing with Mobb Dep, Da brat, and Jayz were the ony beefs that he essentially started without a clear reason. But im pretty sure he would have squashed his beef with the mobb and I read some where that he was planning to do so because he felt that it was pointless. It was a convo with a nikka in the gridlock movie. I thougt i should just add dat..
I remember this shyt like it was yesterday.The night PAC died havoc called up Hot 97 and was like they was planning to meet up with PAC and squash it.:to:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Lol This nikka pac was going at everybody nikka was feeling way to untouchable good thing Keefie D in Orlando Anderson brought him down to earth literally.

rrl2xz.gif

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

Educate yourself a little bit more, they dissed him and he responded

Jay-Z was because he stood next to Biggie

Da Brat . . possibly the same

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Educate yourself a little bit more, they dissed him and he responded

Jay-Z was because he stood next to Biggie

Da Brat . . possibly the same
I dont need to educate myself on something im already knowledgeable on. Pac took offense to the mobb not acknowledging the outlawz in one of their concerts. Mob dissing Pac on Shook ones or Survival Of the Fittest was theorized by Pac fans. So fukk up.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol This nikka pac was going at everybody nikka was feeling way to untouchable good thing Keefie D in Orlando Anderson brought him down to earth literally.
...Then Lando gets laced up and put out for dogg food two years later. No sympathy for a low life murderer and no fukks giving by the nikkas of compton