So was this the reason Pac came at Da Brat?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont need to educate myself on something im already knowledgeable on. Pac took offense to the mobb not acknowledging the outlawz in one of their concerts. Mob dissing Pac on Shook ones or Survival Of the Fittest was theorized by Pac fans. So fukk up.

No. Mobb Deep was dissing Tupac while he was in prison, through interview, radio freestyles . . something along the lines of "Thug Life, we still living it" . . also they were closely connected to some street entities that Tupac had beef with, *cues sound byte* "that they don't even know" . .

I know you think you're a Pac stan or something but step your game up breh

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No. Mobb Deep was dissing Tupac while he was in prison, through interview, radio freestyles . . something along the lines of "Thug Life, we still living it" . . also they were closely connected to some street entities that Tupac had beef with, *cues sound byte* "that they don't even know" . .

I know you think you're a Pac stan or something but step your game up breh
So having a Pac avi makes me a Pac stan? :ohhh:. Pac thought the mob was saying that the thug life we living it shyt that was on shook ones was trying to swagger jack Pacs thug life shyt and thats whyhe sent the outlawz tp their concert to check em. They
didnt acknowledge them so Pac mashed them when he got out of prison. However, it dosnt negate what I originally wrote were I said their beef was pointless to the point they were going to squash it. It seems that you're trying to start an argument over nothing. :umad:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
So having a Pac avi makes me a Pac stan? :ohhh:. Pac thought the mob was saying that the thug life we living it shyt that was on shook ones was trying to swagger jack Pacs thug life shyt and thats whyhe sent the outlawz tp their concert to check em. They
didnt acknowledge them so Pac mashed them when he got out of prison. However, it dosnt negate what I originally wrote were I said their beef was pointless to the point they were going to squash it. It seems that you're trying to start an argument over nothing. :umad:
:smugfavre:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Pac was 50 cent before 50 cent, he probably beats 50 in the # of manufactured beefs tho :mjpls:
:mjpls:

Kelvin_Darnell_Martin_mugshot.jpg

:troll:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie was a Da Brat dikkrider... so Pac dissed her... Biggie even bit "baby baby" from Da Brat...

How many Da Brats line gon come out yo fat lips?

**snorts 22seconds**

and every artist jd behind that rapped jacked the west coast image. kriss kross and da brat dressed like they were from la, thats why snoop looked at the look alikes the way he did in

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
**snorts 22seconds**

and every artist jd behind that rapped jacked the west coast image. kriss kross and da brat dressed like they were from la, thats why snoop looked at the look alikes the way he did in

For real. Kriss Kross was swagger jackin hard on their second album

And it's been years since I heard that Total "No One Else" joint, and I COMPLETELY forgot that remix with Kim and Fox existed :ohhh:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
...Then Lando gets laced up and put out for dogg food two years later. No sympathy for a low life murderer and no fukks giving by the nikkas of compton
lando got killed trying to collect a debt from a nikka who owed him paper........that shyt had absolutely nothing to do wit pac or any form of retaliation for him.

and stop frontin like you aint a pac stan:troll: