So was this the reason Pac came at Da Brat?

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**snorts 29seconds**

I am not, when jd got clowned,biggie started talkin that sex appeal shyt. eventually they changed their styles

Xscape+320x240.jpg

B000002977.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

images
xscape-love_on_my_mind.jpg

west coast style

when quik and amg brought boss from flint to la they changed her image into

Boss.jpg

tcd+back.jpeg

jd had them hoes dressing like they were south central cartel n shyt

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
**snorts 29seconds**

I am not, when jd got clowned, eventually they changed their styles

Xscape+320x240.jpg

B000002977.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

images
xscape-love_on_my_mind.jpg

the karl kani pics were b4 what u posted:patrice: as u can see there was a fith member. overalls n 40belows was some ny/nj started in brooklyn shyt:comeon:. should i then say "LA was copying NY" :aicmon:

sorry breh just cause people dressed sometimes LA style or NY style etc on a given day doesnt mean they wanna be from those places.
trying to hard to take credit from a young ATL breh which had a lil bit of style influence from all over not just the west.

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Pac was 50 cent before 50 cent, he probably beats 50 in the # of manufactured beefs tho :mjpls:

What I was bout to say...Pac came at the da brat because he was an emotional loud mouthed attention whore like 50...no use breaking it down much more than that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac was 50 cent before 50 cent, he probably beats 50 in the # of manufactured beefs tho :mjpls:

50 manufactures beef...Pac was really beefing.

50's not the only guilty party.After Big & Pac died, a lot of nikkaz started using the fake beef as a marketing scheme.

50's a opportunist/business man.He's not really loved by too many people.

I've met great grandmas, 50 year old uncles, and Indian chiefs in North Dakota who loved Pac.

I've seen bums(literal street bums), 10 years after his death, walking around out of their minds, chanting his name.

Pac was the common man's rapper.The peoples champ.Even though he could be crazy and wild, he always had that humanitarianism in his music.That's what separates him from 50 and a lot of other rappers.They can't grab the hearts and have that level of connectivity with the common man like Pac could.

You can't manufacture that.Gotta be born with it.

I remember reading a interview 50 did back when he was first blowing up.They asked him how he felt about being compared to Tupac and 50 told them

"I think the difference between me and Pac is that he really cared about children.
When he rapped, he cared about all children.Me, I only care about my kids"

Applaud him for keeping it real, but once you look beyond the surface, 50 and Pac are total opposites.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the females in the industry were siding with Biggie during the beef... It's ironic because he was beating the brakes off of Faith, Kim and Charlie Baltimore...

But I remember the whole vibe being that Pac was a bully and there was a lot of "Leave Biggie alone he's a sweet guy!!" like sentiments...

For real.Ho's was vibing off that One More Chance.He was the Big teddy bear after that.

Brat was probably dropping lil slick shyt because Pac might've fukked a few of her ho's.It's known in the industry that Brat has more ho's than the male rappers.

She from Atlanta and Pac was heavy out there, to.Might be some envious "stud" shyt going on with her.

I don't look at the Brat as a sweet lil female, I see her as a nikka, straight up:heh:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

50's not the only guilty party.After Big & Pac died, a lot of nikkaz started using the fake beef as a marketing scheme.

I've met great grandmas, 50 year old uncles, and Indian chiefs in North Dakota who loved Pac.

I've seen bums(literal street bums), 10 years after his death, walking around out of their minds, chanting his name.

Pac was the common man's rapper.The peoples champ.Even though he could be crazy and wild, he always had that humanitarianism in his music.That's what separates him from 50 and a lot of other rappers.They can't grab the hearts and have that level of connectivity with the common man like Pac could.

I remember reading a interview 50 did back when he was first blowing up.They asked him how he felt about being compared to Tupac and 50 told them

"I think the difference between me and Pac is that he really cared about children.

Applaud him for keeping it real, but once you look beyond the surface, 50 and Pac are total opposites.

agree with the part about pac was more connected to the common man. 50 connects to the underdogs and hate him or love him he is still around with no music so something sticks with the public. imo some of your points r wrong. the difference between pac and 50.... 50 was about that life in them streets sincee a teen going forward....as teen pac was doing ballet and going forward he had a record deal b4 a jail record. even in rap 50 had a few gimmick beefs but most were real or were not started by him. jmj getting killed or supreme a national kingpin almost taking his life. 50 didnt manufacture a well known stickup kid one his boys robbing jah and causing there beef. 50 aint make ross jump out the blue and talk about his baby momma out the blue. if anything pac had real gripes with the people who shot him what legit beef did he have with these artist to make his 44 make they kids not gro? pac manufactured beefs with big puff brat lauren hill lil kim mobb deep jay z and a slew of other rappers list goes on

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No. Mobb Deep was dissing Tupac while he was in prison, through interview, radio freestyles . . something along the lines of "Thug Life, we still living it" . . also they were closely connected to some street entities that Tupac had beef with, *cues sound byte* "that they don't even know" . .

I know you think you're a Pac stan or something but step your game up breh

That was Nas breh

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bottom line is 50 cent is hated for pulling the exact same shyt not only Pac get's a pass for but very often even praised for . You can't tell me Pac's beef with Da brat or Mobb deep were more legitimate than 50's beef with Jada & Fat Joe, Nah. :stopitslime:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lando got killed trying to collect a debt from a nikka who owed him paper........that shyt had absolutely nothing to do wit pac or any form of retaliation for him.

and stop frontin like you aint a pac stan:troll:
Did I say Lando's death had anything to do with Pac? :childplease: Suge didn't want him touched because he paid him off to testify that he didn't help beat him down in Vegas (shyt backfired because the judge had the vid and saw Lando making shyt up :russ:). All I said is Lando not only killed Pac but 2 other people on some sucker shyt (I have a family friend who has a friend who was a crip in Compton and I asked him this around winter of 98' or 99') Lando basically is a sucka that can't use his first he quickly finds or uses a gun to handle his shyt even if its something that doesn't require to use a gun (hand vs hand combat). He's a murderer like the nikka that killed Biggie so I hope bothe em' fakkits is burning in hell :yeshrug:. And I ain't no Pac stan he's my most favourite rapper but I only call out bs shyt nikkas say about him. The only stupid beef (or manufactured like you say) was with Jay, Da brat, Mobb Deep (they were going to squash it), and another nikka im forgetting.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bottom line is 50 cent is hated for pulling the exact same shyt not only Pac get's a pass for but very often even praised for . You can't tell me Pac's beef with Da brat or Mobb deep were more legitimate than 50's beef with Jada & Fat Joe, Nah. :stopitslime:
Mobb Deep and Pac were going to squash it (hell Outlawz did it after Pac died) it was really minor beef along with da brat. The only REAL high publicized and important beef Pac had was with Biggie Smalls. 50 cent actually started his career off beefing and 90% of the rappers came after and tried to mock Pac when he was in jail *cough* King Sun *cough*. Pac was also known to squash beefs (Nas, LL Cool J, and Chino XL). So don't act like Pac liked beefing or his career depended on it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
agree with the part about pac was more connected to the common man. 50 connects to the underdogs and hate him or love him he is still around with no music so something sticks with the public. imo some of your points r wrong. the difference between pac and 50.... 50 was about that life in them streets sincee a teen going forward....as teen pac was doing ballet and going forward he had a record deal b4 a jail record. even in rap 50 had a few gimmick beefs but most were real or were not started by him. jmj getting killed or supreme a national kingpin almost taking his life. 50 didnt manufacture a well known stickup kid one his boys robbing jah and causing there beef. 50 aint make ross jump out the blue and talk about his baby momma out the blue. if anything pac had real gripes with the people who shot him what legit beef did he have with these artist to make his 44 make they kids not gro? pac manufactured beefs with big puff brat lauren hill lil kim mobb deep jay z and a slew of other rappers list goes on

Never said 50 was a coward, just a opportunist.You and a few other cats on this site go out your way to make Pac look like a coward.He grew up around black militants who valued community service, being articulate/educated, and trying to put a foot in the oppressors ass.

Far from punks, but soldiers in their own way.The militant/educated cat can have just as much heart as the street cat.Funny thing about it, 50 and Pac had beef with some of the same dudes.As you say, major kingpins(especially when compared to rappers.Typically, they're just entertainers)...Jacque Agnant...Jimmy Henchmen etc.

50, unlike Pac, was able to accumulate enough wealth to really go at them nikkaz if he really wanted to.50 had enough money to hire a squad of ninjas if need be.If you have two countries, and they both got nukes, they're going to try to avoid going to war with each other because if shyt got serious, they could wipe each other of the face of the planet.That's when you meet at the big table, Godfather style, and discuss peace treaties, and stipulations.Say a nikka like Henchmen wanted to extort a artist like Jay Cole? what's going to stop him.Jay Cole ain't got no nukes.He'll just get bullied and raped for his resources.That was the position Henchmen/Jacque was trying to put Pac in.When Pac was hanging with them cats, he was struggling financially(court cases, lawsuits).He did something that they felt was out of line and they decided he neeed to be "disciplined".Basically strong arm bullying tactics, treating him like he was just some soft ass entertainer.Pac wasn't the first entertainer they had done that to, but he was the first to air them nikkaz out on wax.It was all he could do at that point..Even when he was with deathrow, his money still wasn't right. You can't depend on lil allowances from Suge when he you're trying to go to war with major drug money level nikkaz like Henchmen/Jacque.That's why Henchmen sent Pac a message through one of his people telling Pac not to try to go to war with him because he didn't have his money right.

Do I think Pac was a lil crazy to make a track dissing real killers/declaring war(Against All Odds)...without having his money straight? HELL YEAH.......does it make him a punk or a coward who was shook by a few sharks? I don't think so.If anything, I'd say he just didn't give a fukk and had a death wish.At that point in time, who had ever heard a major star rapper, with all the spotlight on him, go out at some unseen/shadowy/darkside nikkaz on a track like that...just flaunting em and letting his nuts hang nh? Considering what happened to Pac, I don't think we ever will again.I think that's why a lot of people in the industry respected Pac.He went up against a few giants/behind the scene bullies.You know how after Craig knocked out Deebo at the end of Friday? Red drove off on his bike like "Thanks Craig"...I think it's something similar to that.Most of these tough guy acting rappers are really "Red's" behind the scenes.

I give 50 props, thought.He can swim with the sharks.

And about dissing kim, mob, fugees etc.....we really don't know what was going on behind the curtain, we only can see what's on the stage.That hollyweird life is a bytch.You never know who's connected to who

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never said 50 was a coward, just a opportunist.You and a few other cats on this site go out your way to make Pac look like a coward.He grew up around black militants who valued community service, being articulate/educated, and trying to put a foot in the oppressors ass.

Far from punks, but soldiers in their own way.The militant/educated cat can have just as much heart as the street cat.Funny thing about it, 50 and Pac had beef with some of the same dudes.As you say, major kingpins(especially when compared to rappers.Typically, they're just entertainers)...Jacque Agnant...Jimmy Henchmen etc.

50, unlike Pac, was able to accumulate enough wealth to really go at them nikkaz if he really wanted to.50 had enough money to hire a squad of ninjas if need be.If you have two countries, and they both got nukes, they're going to try to avoid going to war with each other because if shyt got serious, they could wipe each other of the face of the planet.That's when you meet at the big table, Godfather style, and discuss peace treaties, and stipulations.Say a nikka like Henchmen wanted to extort a artist like Jay Cole? what's going to stop him.Jay Cole ain't got no nukes.He'll just get bullied and raped for his resources.That was the position Henchmen/Jacque was trying to put Pac in.When Pac was hanging with them cats, he was struggling financially(court cases, lawsuits).He did something that they felt was out of line and decided to "discipline" him.Basically strong arm bullying tactics, treating him like he was just some soft ass entertainer.Pac wasn't the first entertainer they had done that to, but he was the first to air them nikkaz out on wax.It was all he could do at that point..Even when he was with deathrow, his money still wasn't right. You can't depend on lil allowances from Suge when he you're trying to go to war with major drug money level nikkaz like Henchmen/Jacque.That's why Henchmen sent Pac a message through one of his people telling Pac not to try to go to war with him because he didn't have his money right.

Do I think Pac was a lil crazy to make a track dissing real killers/declaring war(Against All Odds)...without having his money straight? HELL YEAH.......does it make him a punk or a coward who was shook by a few sharks? I don't think so.If anything, I'd say he just didn't give a fukk and had a death wish.At that point in time, who had ever heard a major star rapper, with all the spotlight on him, go out at some unseen/shadowy/darkside nikkaz on a track like that...just flaunting em and letting his nuts hang nh? Considering what happened to Pac, I don't think we ever will again.I think that's why a lot of people in the industry respected Pac.He went up against a few giants/behind the scene bullies.You know how after Craig knocked out Deebo at the end of Friday? Red drove off on his bike like "Thanks Craig"...I think it's something similar to that.Most of these tough guy acting rappers are really "Red's" behind the scenes.

I give 50 props, thought.He can swim with the sharks.

And about dissing kim, mob, fugees etc.....we really don't know what was going on behind the curtain, we only can see what's on the stage.That hollyweird life is a bytch.You never know who's connected to who
The messenger was Stretch...that nikka decided to align himself with them fakes smh and he's been in Pac's albums since his first :wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the females in the industry were siding with Biggie during the beef... It's ironic because he was beating the brakes off of Faith, Kim and Charlie Baltimore...

But I remember the whole vibe being that Pac was a bully and there was a lot of "Leave Biggie alone he's a sweet guy!!" like sentiments...

is that because they were cool with biggie and diddy?