So what will the excuses be when Brady/Patriots get their 7th ring/trophy/Lombardi

Daps
Reppin
I don't think there is one team that can beat them, especially at home. And Brady showed last year that he can find on the road.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
my money is on the GOAT :mjlit:

playoffs is a whole new animal. packer stan should know that by now :mjlol:

I know that Lamar and the ravens are the best team. Just like how i knew brady and pats would walk thru to the SB last year.

Btw, ur weird as fukk quoting me about packers and shyt out of no where

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
they said the same thing about Mahomeboy and the Chiefs and Brady went in and spanked them.

Lamar already smacked them up. Mahomes has never done that. Ravens will be the #1 seed so they have the advantage. Usually AFC is dog shyt but this year its between the pats, chiefs and ravens. Wont count out the Bills who played the Pats great both games this year

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they said the same thing about Mahomeboy and the Chiefs and Brady went in and spanked them.

That's not what happened. Mahomes blew through the Pats defense like it was nothin. Brady threw the game ending pick that was called back. Then Mahomes never touched the ball in OT.

Ravens have handled the Pats a few times in the playoffs before and they are better this year. It wouldn't be shocking to see the Pats take the L