So whats the difference between Drake Jafakin accent and Iggy's fake accent?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, nikka i DID NOT.
Lived in Parkdale, walked downtown damn near every day...took the train out scarbs to check the homies like once a week...walked through jane finch area multiple times...because I was selling weed, my guy.
Lol at you thinking Toronto is a real city like that and nikkas can't go where they want, when they want, how they want, at any time. You try that somewhere else I lived with the arrogance I have in this hoe ass country, and we'll see if you make it. :demonic:
#NotAStainOnME.
PS: Halifax has a higher body count and WE (americans) actually respect scotians. Y'all fake yardmen ain't shyt and even my real yaad homies shyt all over canada-born nikkas.
If the world thinks Canada itself is uncool on a cac level, the black people follow. Y'all corny as fukk, breh. Stop trying to defend yourself online when you know it's true.
A bunch of dumb shyt. I'm around Jamaicans all day. One Scotian ever. You are lying out ya ass. No one cares about the city being hard I don't know why you are talking about body counts. Clown shyt. So u respect ignorance cool... Back on topic. Jamaicans influenced Toronto streets and still do.

What makes black people up here corny? Because we don't fit ya mold.of ignorance? Look at this tough guy... I sold weed :mjlol: nikka I never lock my doors I'm proud that my city safe why on earth are u bragging about body counts? We talking about slang :what:

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

I mean lets be real, y'all ran Iggy out the game for a few who dats and what not but you're okay with aubrey sounding just as cringe-worthy talking bout di man dem ting all out of context like he isn't a jewish canadian.

Any one of you drake stans want to help me,a true born jamaican understand why I shouldn't be offended by this guy making a mockery of jamaican culture like we were when Iggs put the southern twang in her voice?

he grew up with Jamaicans being that he is from toronto

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Actual Jamaicans in the real world don't give a fukk but some nikkas on the Coli care? :mjlol:

:russ: Dead-ass. Unlike most of these fraud posters pretending to be Black, I'm actually Black in Toronto with lots of Jamaican friends. This convo has never come up.

For the affected posters: just say you don't like Drake, and you think he's a fraud. For the 1000th time :russell:

Instead of gymnasting silly discussion points you don't even want answers to, then ramble-quoting me for the attention

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Dead-ass. Unlike most of these fraud posters pretending to be Black, I'm actually Black in Toronto with lots of Jamaican friends. This convo has never come up.

For the affected posters: just say you don't like Drake, and you think he's a fraud. For the 1000th time :russell:

See I like this quote nikkas know where I stand never fukked with the fraud been calling him a fake from day one and he has never seen a dime from me. Dudes need too cut it out with all this extra shyt.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
we're still making these threads? :snoop:

bruh, he's from Toronto. Half Black. Runs with Black people. Most of which are West Indian (Jamaican specifically). I'm African living in Toronto and even that slanguage bleeds into my talk (and I try to keep shyt like that to a minimum).

Iggy faking an accent from the other side of the planet where no Black people of that culture live is nowhere near the same thing as dude wanting to sound like brothas in his own city

Hes not half black
He lived in a middle class white household
Didn't duck wit nikkas till the rap game
He wasn't doing this Jamaican shot back in the day

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Funny thing is that nowhere in this thread did I say I hate drake. I just asked one of you to explain what's the difference between her cultural appropriations and his. A bunch of you guys came in and said a whole lot of nothing. The same people giving him a pass just for living in a city are quick to slander white rappers that actually lived in the hood as culture vultures.I guess i can start appropriating cultures because i live in a city too right? I'm not from bensonhurst but by the coli's logic regarding drake i can start acting like a sopranos character because i lived in the same city.

If i go look in the 100 threads made during the get iggy out of hip hop season how many of you guys in here will be in there slandering her for doing the exact same thing you're in here defending drake for doing?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So is drake
giphy.gif

Maybe it doesn't in Canada...I don't know about Canada.

I know about the US. Here he would be perceived by police officers, store employees, etc. etc. as a black man. Cops aren't gonna treat him 50% better. Store clerks aren't gonna watch him shopping 50% less.

You know this. I know this.

Iggy will never be mistreated by the police because of the fact that she is a white woman. Same with shopping.

There's a whole bunch of other shyt too.

That's the difference.
shyt the one drop rule doesn't even apply in the damn locker room forum on the coli