So whats the difference between Drake Jafakin accent and Iggy's fake accent?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:patrice:

I mean lets be real, y'all ran Iggy out the game for a few who dats and what not but you're okay with aubrey sounding just as cringe-worthy talking bout di man dem ting all out of context like he isn't a jewish canadian.

Any one of you drake stans want to help me,a true born jamaican understand why I shouldn't be offended by this guy making a mockery of jamaican culture like we were when Iggs put the southern twang in her voice?

Daps
quality discussion that no one wants to touch

I think it's so cringeworthy when rappers do this so constantly. I mean maybe on one track is fine to fit a certain aesthetic but half the time these rappers are butchering these accents. and some of them like drake don't even have jamaican blood

watch that video of busta and pusha t at the bodega after going to the white house, busta just going ham on his jamaican patois trying to impress the dudes over the counter or some shyt, and you know thats how busta is, its just sad

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:patrice:

I mean lets be real, y'all ran Iggy out the game for a few who dats and what not but you're okay with aubrey sounding just as cringe-worthy talking bout di man dem ting all out of context like he isn't a jewish canadian.

Any one of you drake stans want to help me,a true born jamaican understand why I shouldn't be offended by this guy making a mockery of jamaican culture like we were when Iggs put the southern twang in her voice?

we're still making these threads? :snoop:

bruh, he's from Toronto. Half Black. Runs with Black people. Most of which are West Indian (Jamaican specifically). I'm African living in Toronto and even that slanguage bleeds into my talk (and I try to keep shyt like that to a minimum).

Iggy faking an accent from the other side of the planet where no Black people of that culture live is nowhere near the same thing as dude wanting to sound like brothas in his own city

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
we're still making these threads? :snoop:

bruh, he's from Toronto. Half Black. Runs with Black people. Most of which are West Indian (Jamaican specifically). I'm African living in Toronto and even that slanguage bleeds into my talk (and I try to keep shyt like that to a minimum).

Iggy faking an accent from the other side of the planet where no Black people of that culture live is nowhere near the same thing as dude wanting to sound like brothas in his own city

This is a question that needs an answer. A minute ago he was running with somalis and their slanguage wasn't "bleeding" into him. Now that meek exposed him about the QM giving him that country talk and have to find a new wave to ride he's on "di man dem ting" :comeon:

As real Jamaicans say "ALL OV A SUDDEN SUH,DIS AH IM NEW TING!" :martin: