So whats the difference between Drake Jafakin accent and Iggy's fake accent?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
You have a WOAT banner. You really want to talk about people misusing their time bruh?:mjlol:

I just want to know one person faking an accent is okay but another isn't. Any one of you drake stans could shut this thread down with that knowledge but you guys won't because you can't. :troll:

Anyone who resorts to "WOAT banner" tells me they got outsmarted and already have feelings coming into play :umad:

You're smarter than that, breh. I consider you a good poster among the dreck.

Others (notably @Listen You Douchebags) and I have provided logical answers to your question. We are from Toronto commenting on a Toronto artist. A city that many of y'all seem not to understand. What more do you want? Unless the purpose of your thread wasn't really to come to any kind of useful conclusion, but to waste more typing and kilobytes on "Drake sucks and is on my mind 24/7" talk.

In that case, :russell:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Anyone who resorts to "WOAT banner" tells me they got outsmarted and already have feelings coming into play :umad:

Others (notably @Listen You Douchebags) and I have provided logical answers to your question. What more do you want? Unless the purpose of your thread wasn't really to come to any kind of useful conclusion, but to waste more typing and kilobytes on "I'm obsessed with Drake" talk. In that case, :russell:

Why would i be mad? I'm too busy laughing at you thinking you outsmarted me :russ: All im saying is think of all the time and effort you put in to get labeled THE WORST POSTER HERE, you could've invested that time into something else if we're talking about wasting time.:troll:

Oh and none of you have provided a logical answer. Iggy lived in atlanta for a while so why was her fake accent not okay but drakes is?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Others (notably @Listen You Douchebags) and I have provided logical answers to your question.
We are from Toronto :cape: a Toronto artist. A city that many of y'all seem not to understand. What more do you want? Unless the purpose of your thread wasn't really to come to any kind of useful conclusion, but to waste more typing and kilobytes on "Drake sucks and is on my mind 24/7" talk.

In that case,
:russell:

:umad:

ASAP Rocky Sucks too:umad:

Both tried to jock Houston:DKHarden:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well... This site did call out a certain poster for faking the funk over a very similar topic. And Drake got called out from jump. There is no difference.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
we're still making these threads? :snoop:

bruh, he's from Toronto. Half Black. Runs with Black people. Most of which are West Indian (Jamaican specifically). I'm African living in Toronto and even that slanguage bleeds into my talk (and I try to keep shyt like that to a minimum).

Iggy faking an accent from the other side of the planet where no Black people of that culture live is nowhere near the same thing as dude wanting to sound like brothas in his own city

facts. Toronto is a caribbean melting pot (speaking as a Guyanese with fam out there). and im sure some of aubrey's friends have west indian descent so its not farfetched for him to pick it up every now and then.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Dancehall loves Drake tho, if he did a whole song patios it would be the biggest song in Jamaica for the next 12months.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
quality discussion that no one wants to touch

I think it's so cringeworthy when rappers do this so constantly. I mean maybe on one track is fine to fit a certain aesthetic but half the time these rappers are butchering these accents. and some of them like drake don't even have jamaican blood

watch that video of busta and pusha t at the bodega after going to the white house, busta just going ham on his jamaican patois trying to impress the dudes over the counter or some shyt, and you know thats how busta is, its just sad

Isnt Bustas fam Jamaican/West Indies

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
we're still making these threads? :snoop:

bruh, he's from Toronto. Half Black. Runs with Black people. Most of which are West Indian (Jamaican specifically). I'm African living in Toronto and even that slanguage bleeds into my talk (and I try to keep shyt like that to a minimum).

Iggy faking an accent from the other side of the planet where no Black people of that culture live is nowhere near the same thing as dude wanting to sound like brothas in his own city

The Drake :cape: is serious :whoo:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Cuz that bytch Australian.:what:

She just said fukk it and started using the accent cuz the South was moving more units..had NYC run tings...guess what kind of accent she would have?

At least Drake LIVES around west indians having an excuse as to why..

And Drakes reason for using the southern accent? :stopitslime: