So when are we going to do something about Saudi Arabia

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Exactly that's why I cnt follow
Ok

. The problem al Qaeda dress like every day citizens and they understand our roe but You can't just go around killing everyone.

You can't commit atrocities, if you can control it

Collateral damage happens but it doesn't always have to happen
conventional methods...you're fighting an enemy that most of the time you cnt identify...they blend in the population at will...so what's the point of spending $700 billion a year fighting a force that we cnt use these new toys against...any other country spending that much money a year woulda been bankrupt by now...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

conventional methods...you're fighting an enemy that most of the time you cnt identify...they blend in the population at will...so what's the point of spending $700 billion a year fighting a force that we cnt use these new toys against...any other country spending that much money a year woulda been bankrupt by now...
I mean exactly...that's why u cnt use conventional methods...we fighting a losing battle...we're basically exiting out the middle east with our tail tucked between our legs

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

It's for just in case we actually go to war against a country worth a shyt in defending itself

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We aren't doing anything to Saudi until they run out of oil

And we aren't just dependent on oil for gas

Oil is in every fukking product in your house, literally every fukking thing

except electricity and other power sources...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
It's for just in case we actually go to war against a country worth a shyt in defending itself
Well using this logic then why should any country fight a conventional war against us since that mean they'll lose...why not just copy al-qaeda strategy?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Well using this logic then why should any country fight a conventional war against us since that mean they'll lose...why not just copy al-qaeda strategy?
cause if its an actual country instead of terrorist group

all industry would be blown to shyt

all bases would be blown to shyt

countries have an identity and US can get to them with sanctions, blockades and other effective methods

a sanction has no effect on terrorist groups, since everything they get is from black market

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
cause if its an actual country instead of terrorist group

all industry would be blown to shyt

all bases would be blown to shyt

countries have an identity and US can get to them with sanctions, blockades and other effective methods

a sanction has no effect on terrorist groups, since everything they get is from black market
I guess dat makes sense...either way I feel like al-qaeda has found a loophole...we cnt attack them with all we got because of the collateral damage...and they will lose if they face us on the battlefield...so right now just them surviving is winning...just like Vietnam

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I guess dat makes sense...either way I feel like al-qaeda has found a loophole...we cnt attack them with all we got because of the collateral damage...and they will lose if they face us on the battlefield...so right now just them surviving is winning...just like Vietnam
Those Vietnamese weren't a joke

:whew:

They proved that you will always need ground troops to go in even if u drop them thangs

Go look at the amount of explosives dropped on Vietnam, way more then every other war in the world combined up to that point in history.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
international hegemony...
:banderas:

roosevelt-color-saudis.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anglo American :sas1: :troll:

If you had to pick in 2014 though...i'd MUCH rather fukk with the iranians than the saudis.

The Iranians are way more reasonable people in general... and not having holy sites of your religion in your country helps quite a bit too.
Israel will make sure that NEVER happens...

If USA and Iran become friends, then it is GOOD NIGHT Israel...:mjlol: