So white Star Wars nerds are already complaining...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I wish that argument worked. They were sending death threats to Amandla Stenberg when she played Rue in the first Hunger Games movie and she was 13 at the time. Then when it came out it was a whole bunch of
"Did anyone else just not care when Rue died?" reactions. White people are heartless.

I remember seeing tweets containing that shyt...it was fukkin disgusting...and these are die hard fans who
prolly shed tears when she died in the book.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh, I'm actually annoyed by all the armchair militancy on this site and even I was :scust:reading some of the YouTube comments. These are all the kids who get off on saying the N word on X Box live

I can understand where you're coming frin, but unless you have cameras attached to all user's chests and see their offline activity ain't matching up with their words here, you shouldn't let blacks expressing their frustration and ideas here annoy you. Discussion is important.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
White people aint shyt.

wat6rr.jpg

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Also why weren't those white nerds complaining about Samuel L. Jackson's character in Star Wars who was VERY predominant in the prequel, including the books, comics, animated movies,etc. Not only that but his character was a strong black character who was badass who caught many bodies, even almost the Sith lord. :wow:

Why weren't they complaining about his character? Instead a mere Stormtrooper.
C'mon man, it's just typical ignorant YouTube racists. Most Star Wars fans wouldn't have had an issue with it. Mace was one of the most popular characters in the PT. And I'm sure most fans, outside of the youtube trolls, are pleased with JB's role.
lol and these star wars dweebs are supposed to be the liberal ones.
They are...
Its because they cant "relate" to a black guy.

fukking losers. If it were a white guy playing the lead jedi, those dumbasses can have a field day daydreaming that they were the heros or some other loser shyt. But because its a black guy, they cant fantasize without imagining themselves as black and they rage because of it.

Its also because its "their thing". Why should a black guy be the lead in their thing? Why couldnt it have been a white guy likes its always been etc...
I can relate to JB.....:manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:duck: lying for white folks like we cant see the shyt ourselves

C'mon man, it's just typical ignorant YouTube racists. Most Star Wars fans wouldn't have had an issue with it. Mace was one of the most popular characters in the PT. And I'm sure most fans, outside of the youtube trolls, are pleased with JB's role.

They are...

I can relate to JB.....:manny:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:duck: lying for white folks like we cant see the shyt ourselves
I just don't think YT trolls are a good representation of legitimate Star Wars fans...it's the lowest common denominator and the majority who watched the trailer on YT were probably casual fans who watched the movies once or twice. Hardly an accurate representation.

A bunch of racist trolls flooding the page doesn't equate to "Star Wars fans having an issue with JB"

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
dude was only onscreen for 1.8 seconds.:why:
some white people have real inferiority complex. smh
dude literally just popped up & ran off never to be saw again & people were mad....
It's taking forever to find all of this racism.
I mean i'm not saying I don't believe you guys, but I have literally wasted 5-10 minutes browsing the comments so that I could join in and be mad.
Now i'm just mad that I can't find all of these horrible comments. It's almost making me question why I'm even looking for them at all.
:leostare:
its like car keys breh, sometimes you find it when youre not really lookin... i found more arguments supportin the Black trooper cause the continuity than against, but they were responses to furious people... when 30+ people explain to you the difference between a Clone Trooper & Storm Trooper & you still mad, you aint just a stan no more, you just mad.... one thing i read had 100+ posts about a Storm Trooper bein Black & dude was in the vid for seconds.. shyt was too long so i quit...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don't think YT trolls are a good representation of legitimate Star Wars fans...it's the lowest common denominator and the majority who watched the trailer on YT were probably casual fans who watched the movies once or twice. Hardly an accurate representation.
i havent even read youtube comments and ive seen the same racial shyt across twitter, several forums, and comment sections. stop trying to marginalize cac bigotry, its all over the place.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
See the psychology behind it is this: Nerds already feel inferior to other white people, so what's a way they can still feel superior? By shytting on black people and thinking you're better than them. Hence why so many nerds are racist and you hear n***** non stop when you play video games online.

fukk em though, i'll be there opening night cheering on the brother:whoo:

The irony here is, even if they shyt on black people, they still ain't shyt to those other white people. :heh:

And them being inferior is all their fault anyway. :ufdup: Nobody said you can't be nerdy and not be winning in life at the same time. I come across stereotypes all the time, and these folks do not like self-improvement or have any desire to aspire for more than what they're given. They want girls who look like:

4391_jessica_nigri.jpg

But they look like:

UglyNerd.jpg

And wonder why they stay getting shat on. Rules of the game applies to nerds just like anyone else... get your shyt together, and the world will respect you. Sooner they learn that and apply it, the better. Till then? Suffer. :yeshrug:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
i havent even read youtube comments and ive seen the same racial shyt across twitter, several forums, and comment sections. stop trying to marginalize cac bigotry, its all over the place.
I'm not trying to and I'm definitely not denying that. I'm saying that a huge amount of them are random people who saw the trailer, recognized the movie and started spouting their garbage, instead of necessarily being Star Wars fans.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
As soon as I saw the trailer this morning I knew a TLR thread would be up for something. At the time the YT comments were relatively civil and didn't have much about race in it. I was gonna call you out on making something outta nothing.

That's what you get for jumping the gun, bytch...now apologize.