So white Star Wars nerds are already complaining...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't know...I think it has something to do with these butthurt conservative heartland cacs trying to convince everyone that they are the minority in the country now. These fukkers are deluded and convinced that Obama is the racist,and white are being persecuted so they just don't give a fukk anymore...and finding everything to validate their stupid belief that they are being persecuted...:manny:

Though is anyone suprised by the online comments :stopitslime:....most of these cacs are cowards when they're not bein a computer screen.

Agreed.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I do not understand why they are surprise to see black people in Star Wars when Billy Dee Williams, Samuel L Jackson and the voice of Darth Vader are black. These same people complaining will see the movie making the man the trailer, Lupita, and George Lucas's Wife richer!
Agreed! This is what I was saying.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
fFnUo7Z.jpg

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:heh: we've known about this for more than 18months. Why would Star Wars "freaks" be mad all of a sudden now?

No one complains more then a starwars freak. There was no way this movie would come out with out crazy backlash, it will be simple, new fans will love it, old school fans will hate it, go crazy on the internet forums. (but watch it 5 times, buy all the movie memorabilia for ridiculous amounts of money)
lando-laugh.gif

CHL

Superstar
Daps
No one complains more then a starwars freak. There was no way this movie would come out with out crazy backlash, it will be simple, new fans will love it, old school fans will hate it, go crazy on the internet forums. (but watch it 5 times, buy all the movie memorabilia for ridiculous amounts of money)
lando-laugh.gif
Can you define "Star Wars freak"? What exactly qualifies someone as a "Star Wars freak"?

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Can you define "Star Wars freak"? What exactly qualifies someone as a "Star Wars freak"?

Someone who goes waaaaay over the top. I am a starwars fan, enjoy their movies, I do not have any starwars tattoos and did not name my kid yoda. I didn't mind jar jar yet some people basically jumped out of windows because of him. The people that go way overboard. My friend can no longer even enjoy anything starwars related hes WAY to critical now, the colors, the voices, the actual actors picked you name it.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These bigots don't want black folks to exist or be seen now in the future or in a galaxy far far away. That is why they always get upset over this shyt.

Y'all remember how they acted for the third episode of the Matrix. They hated that all those black folks were there and lived.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Someone who goes waaaaay over the top. I am a starwars fan, enjoy their movies, I do not have any starwars tattoos and did not name my kid yoda. I didn't mind jar jar yet some people basically jumped out of windows because of him. The people that go way overboard. My friend can no longer even enjoy anything starwars related hes WAY to critical now, the colors, the voices, the actual actors picked you name it.
I might be described as a "Star Wars freak" depending in what criteria you are using but I'm not critical at all, didn't care about Jar Jar at all and thought the prequels were decent (and ROTS was very good) :manny:

I have seen Star Wars fans behave as you described online though :lolbron: complaining about anything and everything. I just don't think that group is as big as you do