So, who did Kevin Spacey piss off???

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Okay I get the paycheck, cause the CGI movies have great casts. I was :krs: when i found out Bruno Mars was in Rio 2. But why did Kevin choose this one?? It looks bad & the concept has been done over and over and over... Prime example:
The_Shaggy_Dog-001.jpg

Has anyone seen Buzz Lightyear as the Shaggy Dog?
A blue eyed shaggy dog.

Sounds like a scientific experiment gone wrong

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Spacey's been running the Old Vic theatre in London for the last few years - probably just needs to get that bank account back up after giving so much back to the grass roots of the craft.

Never shyt on Spacey, brehs.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
obviously, they're paying him a ton of money to do a voice role. it probably only took him a few days to record the lines, and he picked up a 7 figure pay day.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Christopher Walken is in this piece of shyt too. :dead:
It's like after a certain age you don't give a shyt about doing good movies as long as you getting a check.
Nah after a certain age they have nothing left to prove.

Their legacy is already cemented and now their just cashing cheques so that their grandkids grandkids have money

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Pretty much... They all proved what they had to when they were young.

Now they just wanna make cash and have some fun :manny:
pretty much what De Niro has been doing for like 10 years. Dude got a status where he had classic after classic under his belt and is like "fukk it, i'm starring in Ben Stiller movies and having sex scenes with Aubrey Plaza"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
When you think about it a lot of great actors were in great films that didn't pay much money. Pacino wasn't really in blockbuster type films unless you count The Godfather films, and he really only got paid big time for the third film. Same with De Niro. Goodfellas did well but wasn't a blockbuster.

So you got all these well respected actors with bills to pay. Why not do a shytty comedy or CGI film for money? They're making up for lost time/money.