So, who did Kevin Spacey piss off???

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Okay guys, who went to see it?? Did you take the kids? Did you take the kids so you wouldn't look :sitdown: while seeing a movie about Kevin Spacey as a cat??? I need some reviews. :troll:
Seems like the type of film that butt fukking piss drinker @wire28 would enjoy.

I bet he went first night.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Just like I said Breh.
After a certain age you don't give a shyt and it's about the money.
Nah after a certain age they have nothing left to prove.

Their legacy is already cemented and now their just cashing cheques so that their grandkids grandkids have money

Any old actor who ain't stock up will allude to this shyt, prolly not on the level of Michael Caine who's admitted to taking some terribly ass roles quoting "While that movie was horrible, the house it built was terrific." :deadrose:

Perfect example of this shyt is Christopher Walken. I don't even think dude looks at the script, he just goes directly towards makeup and comes out like "Now. I need you. To be. Honest with me. How do I? Look. In this?" :demonic: and picks up a script to familiarize himself.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nobody. Anthony Rapp has been saying the same thing for the last 20 years. He just never used the name. After Weinstein, all bets are off and victims feel empowered to name folks, so here we are.
then why didnt terry out who groped him in front of his wife?:francis:

not everyone is going to be outed. pay attention to the ones that do.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
niggs def gonna wait until the dust settles to see if its safe. corey feldman is JUST about to start naming names.

Corey says he long told the media and the pigs who the perpetrators were but no mention of it in the papers and no charges filed.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Corey used to talk about this years ago..that is very true. Now the perverts, the molestors, and the so called rapists are on bright lights. Even Entourage dude is facing rape shyt now..lol.

The crazy thing is all these actresses who been hiding sexual advances..it's like they got strength..no balls..no fortitude. I'm surprised someone like Angelina Jolie would be quiet because she loves to defy any and everything. But maybe certain people did tricks to go to the next level and don't want that come out because that was more willing than the Weinstein shyt.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Corey used to talk about this years ago..that is very true. Now the perverts, the molestors, and the so called rapists are on bright lights. Even Entourage dude is facing rape shyt now..lol.

The crazy thing is all these actresses who been hiding sexual advances..it's like they got strength..no balls..no fortitude. I'm surprised someone like Angelina Jolie would be quiet because she loves to defy any and everything. But maybe certain people did tricks to go to the next level and don't want that come out because that was more willing than the Weinstein shyt.
I bet Angie was pumped out as a child by her father for roles.