So, who did Kevin Spacey piss off???

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Corey says he long told the media and the pigs who the perpetrators were but no mention of it in the papers and no charges filed.
thats before outting peds was "a thing." its on now. he just had a segment on the today show.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
netflix-3-1200x630-c.jpg
Has this movie ever made it Netflix? I mean with Netflix cutting ties, I doubt it’s still on there. That said... does the confirmation that Kevin is slime make anyone no longer watch his movies? Is Spacey going to be removed from anyone’s catalogue of gonto movies?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just saw a commercial run for this on FXX just now no mention of Kevin in it, they only showed Christopher Walken in it... Are there any Kevin Spacey movies ran ever since his scandal erupted? I cant really recall if anything has...

Is he the only dwight actor who got blackballed by the Hollywood sex scandal?
:jbhmm:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Cause there has to be some reason he signed on to do a remake of the Shaggy Dog, but as a cat.

:martin:

:upsetfavre: I know he's not struggling for roles cause he's Kevin fukking Spacey. One of the greatest actors in Hollywood. He was Keyzer Sozë the unusual suspect in Usual Suspects & now he's doing movies as (what I'm gathering from the preview) a work-a-holic dad with no time for his personal or family life who misses out on his kid's big event & some kind of movie magic turns him into a cat. Blah, blah, blah.... Find a solution to undo this, in the process he becomes a better dad by learning his kids are really great. :skip:

:what:Has this not been done like 87 times already???
For relief, here's the ending of Usual Suspects that makes Kevin such a great actor.

:mjlol: overrated homo. Too much of his depraved behavior got too public to hide so then they HADto demote him.

First time I saw usual suspects I was :mjlol: at his acting, liked the movie though