So You're Given A Billion Dollars....

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
but you have to blow all of this money within a week. At the end of the week. any money you still have is taken back. How would you use this money in this short amount of time?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
but you have to blow all of this money within a week. At the end of the week. any money you still have is taken back. How would you use this money in this short amount of time?

I'd buy myself property of course. Houses, land, private islands :wow:

I'd live off rent money the rest of my life :blessed:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Families bills are paid off, and im telling them to eat a dikk if they feel entitled down the line
2. The hood is getting FED.
3. I'm buying up entire city blocks of small store spaces and putting the money in the hands of contractors day 1 so they rehab shyt.
4. Buying a number of franchises of fast food joints so when all Is said and done, I'm not going broke.
5. Convert some into government bonds if possible, buy some raw materials
6. Pass out mad scholarships...aka going to the community college and paying off balances of anyone who is a in a math or science major.
7. Buy some grocery stores...

Honestly, a week a very small amount of time, so logically, buying dozens of franchises out and tricking are more realistic. Once again though, I say "fukk the hood" a lot, but
the hood is getting fed. I could walk into places and hand out hundreds for hours and never scratch the surface of a billi.

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
I'd donate most of it to St. Jude's children's hospital and have some fun with the rest

bebe1.gif

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Invest half into safe stocks. Buy the coli and change the word filter to make cac show up nikka.

Buy tickets to every wrestle mania for life.
Buy Jordans mansion. Since it comes with every pair of Jordans ever.

Make him sign an autograph in the contract.

Hire Mia Khalifa and Hitomi Tanaka to give me a blow Job rim job combo.

Hire a booty goon on @Xane Vic
Hire @Strawberry to give up the booty for @BrothaZay@malcolmxxx_45, @Napoleon
 at the same time.
:shaq:

Buy the entire production run of Tariq flex steps and throw those bytches into a volcano while playing Michael Bolton greatest hits.

Buy a front row seat to a Drake concert and throw a bottle of pit bull piss on him

Hire at @agnosticlady to jerk me off while watching roots.

Put half of the rest in safe stocks and donate the rest of charity.