i'd just watch brewster's millions...

p8679_p_v7_ak.jpg
:russ: i see you caught on.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
but you have to blow all of this money within a week. At the end of the week. any money you still have is taken back. How would you use this money in this short amount of time?
Buy mansions in cash. As many as it would take

then I got forever to sell them

Actually buy stock. Doesn't matter what cause I'd be selling it all soon as the week was over

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'd buy a billion Canadian dollars.
You're the only one of my wavelength

99% of the shyt people talking about. Would take way longer than a week to complete the transactions alone

If you buy stock, bonds, shyt that is easily bought..... You can spend it all quick.

End of the week comes. Oops I spent all the money. Thank you sir. Goodbye

First day after that. Sell all that shyt back. Maybe you lose a few million. But you now have 800 million in cash, with no limit on spending it... And you can sit back and actually plan what you really want to do.

Plus the fact you wouldn't have to spend it all either. Leave 750 mil in the bank and spend 50 mil at a time forever :blessed:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

99% of the shyt people talking about. Would take way longer than a week to complete the transactions alone

If you buy stock, bonds, shyt that is easily bought..... You can spend it all quick.

First day after that. Sell all that shyt back. Maybe you lose a few million. But you now have 800 million in cash, with no limit on spending it... And you can sit back and actually plan what you really want to do.

Plus the fact you wouldn't have to spend it all either. Leave 750 mil in the bank and spend 50 mil at a time forever :blessed:
:clap: im flabbergasted :handshake: i like this plan.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Can't buy too much property cause I'm not trying to pay taxes on that after my money gone. Most of yall will probably end up having to give it back to the bank :ufdup:
Meanwhile I'm going to invest in bubbling black businesses. Might buy some movie theaters and a movie ptoduction company. Get that black hollywood thing going. Maybe some type of website like a hybrid Netflix youtube. Also I heard this brotha from Detroit got this Rent em Spoons business that he's trying to get off the ground. Might throw a few hundred thousand his way. I got a feeling it's gon be the wave of the future :patrice:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Living in the penthouse suite for every major event while it pays for itself and is catered by STK :banderas:
everyone in here talkin about buying things that cost money after they buy em. a billion dollar hotel in vegas youd live like a king the rest of your life :banderas:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps

Exactly what I was thinking. You lose a good chunk but you're basically set for life after that if you invest wisely.