Society is 9 meals from Anarchy Whether you like it or not.

Are you prepared

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
In reality if a huge natural disaster happened like hurricane Katrina, a supervirus, asteroid impact/nuc attack, or a long term bad event like the great depression happened do you think you'd be prepared?

Lowkey people only have about 2 weeks worth of food up in the crib. It only costs a 1,200 to get a 6 month supply of food(25 year shelf live) and stored water. Keep in mind after a long term power outage all you fridge and freezer food is gone after a week.
5,800 Total Servings 1-Person 6-Month Deluxe Food, Fuel & Water Storage

For protection and foraging most people even with the clean record, don't have a handgun or even simple 50-100 dollar rifle or shotgun to just lockup just in case. People think that the police/military will always protect them.:snoop:

Back during the great depression people lowkey starved to death rather than loot, do you think people would do that today. Literally people went to the banks in 1929 and could not withdraw their money. :ohhh:

In reality those in urban areas would be very screwed and if you have a family you'd be done too.

Movies like The Road, and TV series like the walking dead tv series have me shook. If your not prepared your screwed.

You go on youtube and see these cacs armed and prepped to the teeth.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Subs, I love shyt like this

Your being generous though, I'd say most people have 3 days worth of food

After going through sandy it still amazes me at how many people think that the government is going to save them

If I run out of food I'll just go to the supermarket

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Subs, I love shyt like this

Your being generous though, I'd say most people have 3 days worth of food

After going through sandy it still amazes me at how many people think that the government is going to save them
Yeah katrina and Sandy Hook were prime examples, imagine shyt like that happening across all cities in the east coast.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Being prepared for an apocalyptic event...breh, people are working 2 jobs just to pay for baby wipes and toothpaste.

The only people on some Doomsday Preppers shyt are paranoid losers.
According to the demographics of the coli everyone on here is an engineer making 70/80 k 5-10k in prepping materials that would last years is nothing.