Society is 9 meals from Anarchy Whether you like it or not.

Are you prepared

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
If I run out of food I'll just go to the supermarket
Lmao supermarkets only have a three day supply of food if all thier customers were to buy everything at once. They need those raw materials nikkas, trucking nikkas, production nikkas, warehousing nikkas, more trucking nikkas, and truck unload/restock nikkas and finally a cashier/POS all to allow food on the shelves. One broken gear and nikkas are starving.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
:whoa: If it's wwZ zombies

but if it's walking dead zombies I'd be so down on some :birdman: ish.

As of RN I won't be repaired but once I get my new place Ina keep 6 months of food+water stored an a gun....all bets are off after those 6 months tho :demonic:
See have a good mentality if you can weather the first six months a community of resourceful survivors would eventually occur.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lmao supermarkets only have a three day supply of food if all thier customers were to buy everything at once. They need those raw materials nikkas, trucking nikkas, production nikkas, warehousing nikkas, more trucking nikkas, and truck unload/restock nikkas and finally a cashier/POS all to allow food on the shelves. One broken gear and nikkas are starving.

:comeon: supermarkets got more than 3 days of food. I've been going to the same supermarket for years and they've never run out. Explain that one breh :jbhmm:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
dem nikkas bleed just like us:usure:
They are ready for us, most of those armed people are ready for black people in the cities to come around to the suburbs and start something. If you think the police shooting us now is bad imagine in the rural south a hungry black family knocks on the door or forages on some racist's property.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
:comeon: supermarkets got more than 3 days of food. I've been going to the same supermarket for years and they've never run out. Explain that one breh :jbhmm:
Lol have you ever worked in one or seen what happens to one during news of a natural disaster. People hoard too don't just buy for a week like normal. The shelves would be picked clean. They have a Just in Time system in which they track what is scanned going out of the store and order it on a as need basis. For the non perishable items they may last a bit longer but if the trucks stop coming in people in the community are going to starve.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
They are ready for us, most of those armed people are ready for black people in the cities to come around to the suburbs and start something. If you think the police shooting us now is bad imagine in the rural south a hungry black family knocks on the door or forages on some racist's property.
No sane person is gonna try to rob people that can outgun them.

i would be hitting the easy targets/ambushing and plotting on the stronger ones.

You can have all the guns you want. Eventually you gotta shyt, you gotta sleep, catch you with your pants down and run through all your sustenance.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I'd be outside your crib with a bullhorn at night, out of sight, telling you I'm about to burn the shyt down if you don't give up the food :RedGodGrill:

If I catch ya kids outside during the day, I'm sending you pieces of them till I get what I want.
Lol thats some savage shyt you'd kill for food?