Society is 9 meals from Anarchy Whether you like it or not.

Are you prepared

• Total voters

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In reality if a huge natural disaster happened like hurricane Katrina, a supervirus, asteroid impact/nuc attack, or a long term bad event like the great depression happened do you think you'd be prepared?

Lowkey people only have about 2 weeks worth of food up in the crib. It only costs a 1,200 to get a 6 month supply of food(25 year shelf live) and stored water. Keep in mind after a long term power outage all you fridge and freezer food is gone after a week.
5,800 Total Servings 1-Person 6-Month Deluxe Food, Fuel & Water Storage

For protection and foraging most people even with the clean record, don't have a handgun or even simple 50-100 dollar rifle or shotgun to just lockup just in case. People think that the police/military will always protect them.:snoop:

Back during the great depression people lowkey starved to death rather than loot, do you think people would do that today. Literally people went to the banks in 1929 and could not withdraw their money. :ohhh:

In reality those in urban areas would be very screwed and if you have a family you'd be done too.

Movies like The Road, and TV series like the walking dead tv series have me shook. If your not prepared your screwed.

You go on youtube and see these cacs armed and prepped to the teeth.
how about shortage of oil?

that would cause chaos

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
He had no choice lol, He had no weapons and was outnumbered, if you watched the movie that kid wasn't even his and she went back for him slowing him down. If he had tried to save her he would have been infected.

What other logical choice did he have than to abandon them ?

People who think like him is what determines who will survive.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
He had no choice lol, He had no weapons and was outnumbered, if you watched the movie that kid wasn't even his and she went back for him slowing him down. If he had tried to save her he would have been infected.

What other logical choice did he have than to abandon them ?

People who think like him is what determines who will survive.

The last time I saw the movie was 11 years ago (I think). Oh so the kid wasn't his? Why did she go back though? She went back to the room or back to the house? :dwillhuh:

shyt I would've used some furniture on those bytches. Everybody is going to fight. Or is that a bad idea?:lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im prepped to survive atleast 3 months. canned/dried food, barrels of water, propane tanks and wood, water purifier tabs, vegetable seeds, generator, crank radio/flashlight/usb charger.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
The last time I saw the movie was 11 years ago (I think). Oh so the kid wasn't his? Why did she go back though? She went back to the room or back to the house? :dwillhuh:

shyt I would've used some furniture on those bytches. Everybody is going to fight. Or is that a bad idea?:lupe:

Nah it wasn't and the kid got lost in the house and the woman started screaming the kids name searching for the random kid on maternal instinct. They were making thier way to the attic and got separated. One of them had a crowbar but dropped it and killing a few zombies there are literally 100 running around.

She simply found the kid too late and she was already in the room with the zombie.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Nah it wasn't and the kid got lost in the house and the woman started screaming the kids name searching for the random kid on maternal instinct. They were making thier way to the attic and got separated. One of them had a crowbar but dropped it and killing a few zombies there are literally 100 running around.

She simply found the kid too late and she was already in the room with the zombie.

Now I'm going to go back and watch that movie. :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh