SOHH Cassie's p*ssy must be fiyah for Diddy to risk a DV

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*
:dahell:Breh if you were a product on a store shelf, you would be a 6 pack of Chatty Patties Original recipe.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
7500136.jpg
:mjlol:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Lol they should she's gorgeous but that's not me. :mjcry:

i don't blame u for not wanting the attention and having @Ol' Otis quickly change the thread title ... some of these coli dudes would stalk and try to holla @ u every time u logged in if they don't already.

btw, if you're ever doing business down in dade county, i'd like to treat u to lunch.

Ivan’s Cookhouse
https://www.yelp.com/biz/ivans-cookhouse-north-miami-2?osq=Haitian+Restaurant
http://ivanscookhouse.com/menu/
and which shopping mall do u prefer up ur way?

A List of Malls in Broward County, Florida

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was with him before she met Diddy whom she met several years later. She was fukking him for tracks. He was her producer and song writer when she first got on the scene. He wrote/produced 'Me and U' and a bunch of other songs on that album. Then, when her albums/singles weren't selling she was out in Hwood trying to get chosen. She met Diddy's old ass and he has been her sugar daddy ever since.

Thats not true Diddy straight orchestrated the takeaway from ryan leslie, ryan was producing for diddy from 03 - 06 doing tracks and shyt but leslie had his own label next selection and Cassie was on next selection getting fukked down and puff saw her and saw how corny leslie was and then told r les you lets do a coop venture and release ur girl thru bad boy r les being a dumb ass did it and puff started working with cassie like it was his artist and took her from r les. I mean diddy a grimey nikka but his shyt is small so he don't be fukkin them right

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
i don't blame u for not wanting the attention and having @Ol' Otis quickly change the thread title ... some of these coli dudes would stalk and try to holla @ u every time u logged in if they don't already.

btw, if you're ever doing business down in dade county, i'd like to treat u to lunch.

Ivan’s Cookhouse
http://ivanscookhouse.com/menu/
and which shopping mall do u prefer up ur way?

A List of Malls in Broward County, Florida
@Ol' Otis you always starting some mess on my name. :francis:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
So wait a sec, Ryan Leslie was smashing Cassie while she was with Diddy and Diddy ended his career? :jbhmm:

Ryan Leslie was an up and coming producer around 2003ish.

Cassie was his girlfriend and recording artist.

She got signed to Bad Boy. Got around P. Diddy and she chose Diddy over Ryan Leslie. I wouldn't say Diddy blackballed him. Ryan didn't have the image/voice for a solo career but, he produced a couple joints. Now he's into tech. Cassie would've been better off with him. He probably would've wifed her. She damn near the best he could get. To Diddy she's just another warm hole.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
@No Sleep :russ: im crying at the neg comment you left on this post

Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
She was with him before she met Diddy whom she met several years later. She was fukking him for tracks. He was her producer and song writer when she first got on the scene. He wrote/produced 'Me and U' and a bunch of other songs on that album. Then, when her albums/singles weren't selling she was out in Hwood trying to get chosen. She met Diddy's old ass and he has been her sugar daddy ever since.
aaahhh ok got it

Thats not true Diddy straight orchestrated the takeaway from ryan leslie, ryan was producing for diddy from 03 - 06 doing tracks and shyt but leslie had his own label next selection and Cassie was on next selection getting fukked down and puff saw her and saw how corny leslie was and then told r les you lets do a coop venture and release ur girl thru bad boy r les being a dumb ass did it and puff started working with cassie like it was his artist and took her from r les. I mean diddy a grimey nikka but his shyt is small so he don't be fukkin them right
ayooo wtf :dahell:

Ryan Leslie was an up and coming producer around 2003ish.

Cassie was his girlfriend and recording artist.

She got signed to Bad Boy. Got around P. Diddy and she chose Diddy over Ryan Leslie. I wouldn't say Diddy blackballed him. Ryan didn't have the image/voice for a solo career but, he produced a couple joints. Now he's into tech. Cassie would've been better off with him. He probably would've wifed her. She damn near the best he could get. To Diddy she's just another warm hole.
didn't know R Les been around that long, first time I heard about him was in 09