SOHH Cassie's p*ssy must be fiyah for Diddy to risk a DV

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So wait a sec, Ryan Leslie was smashing Cassie while she was with Diddy and Diddy ended his career? :jbhmm:
Leslie met Cassie first. He's the one who helped pop off her career. Leslie and one of his friends figured a way to game the MySpace play algorithm which they used to boost Cassie's numbers on her Me and You song. That's how the song blew up. From there he was managing her as well as sort of dating her, so he was shopping her around to different labels and whatnot. That's how Diddy got into the picture. From there Diddy took her.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
aaahhh ok got it

ayooo wtf :dahell:

didn't know R Les been around that long, first time I heard about him was in 09

Leslie is pretty up there in age. He graduated Harvard in the late 90s But he graduated at 19 because he started school early. He's 37.

She was with him before she met Diddy whom she met several years later. She was fukking him for tracks. He was her producer and song writer when she first got on the scene. He wrote/produced 'Me and U' and a bunch of other songs on that album. Then, when her albums/singles weren't selling she was out in Hwood trying to get chosen. She met Diddy's old ass and he has been her sugar daddy ever since.

I believe you have some of the details wrong. Leslie was the one who brought her to Diddy. NextSelection and Badboy did a joint venture on her debut album which flopped even with me and you going #3. Leslie knew Diddy through a guy named YoungLord who was one of Diddys producers under The Hitmen (the same collective Stevie J was in). Leslie became an intern for YoungLord and they produced a song for Beyonce. From there that's how he met Diddy. Then, Leslie did the whole MySpace thing to get Cassie's me and you popping, from there Diddy and Leslie decided to do a joint venture with Cassie. And that's how Diddy met Cassie and then took her from there.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
A prenup isn't worth anything if you have nothing to lose. A prenup isn't for 9-5er who rents a living space and has a car note.

Diddy pipe game is weak and it has always been known DIddy uses his power to fukk bytches but his penile size is 6 which is sad and now that he is close to 50 it is the end for the facade since the young chicks are going to be wanting the young thing and he can't smack every young dude and say it was over a track *cough Drake cough*

Superhead ain't the only girl that said that shyt other bytches who have fukked DIddy in NY have said the same and say how can he be so arrogant and talk all that sex shyt and his joint is weak.

shyt if he could fukk J.LO would have never left that nikka but his shyt was weak why you think JLo ain't leaving her tranny fukking boyfriend cuz she has Power now and she wants good dikk

LOL at you 6 cert 6 figures, 6 series nikka with 6 inch penises getting mad cuz if your pipe game ain't going to keep a shorty no matter how much bread you make calling me gay for pointing out the facts

3a0a94c30bb0c77d58473a9157ed478f.png

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:shaq2:but the coli told me that money keeps women in check
:dwillhuh:coli, wtf, the world does not make sense anymore!!!
:mjcry:why am i going to work and trying to amass a fortune if this is how shyt turns out??
:troll:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I mean what does the ass have to do with the p*ssy? Those are two separate orifices
You are very correct. But I just never could get past the saggin in the jeans. I'm from Miami. Even the skinniest broads have ass.......Don't get caught up in what you see in TV with the fake shyt. The MAJORITY doesn't have that.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
anybody out there in coli land check out her movie 'the perfect match?

Diddy Gives Terrence J Permission to get Intimate with Cassie

honey 3 should be out in a minute .... she's getting work ....

News : Cassie to star in ‘Honey 3’ which is set & shot in South Africa

I actually went and bought this last night off the strength of the preview, not bad all.

Draya in the 1st scene :ohlawd:

Cassie looking right :whew:

Paula Patton :noah:

Plus the gang of females just throughout the movie :whew: