Sohh Drake's new album has sparked a USA vs UK beef :mjgrin:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
I like UK rap...I am alone and I'm not gonna say nikkas are uncultured if they don't. It's an acquired taste... Nobody HAS TO like it.
Do nikkas listen to Pittsburgh or Bmore rappers heavy? White Chicago rappers?
Guess why?

Exactly....I'm from D.C. I ain't going say somebody ain't got culture cuz they don't like gogo hell to an outsider it probably do sound like nikkas banging on pots and pans...To me U.K. Rappers sound like they got good manners and drink tea with their pinkys up I can't get jiggy with that shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly....I'm from D.C. I ain't going say somebody ain't got culture cuz they don't like gogo hell to an outsider it probably do sound like nikkas banging on pots and pans...To me U.K. Rappers sound like they got good manners and drink tea with their pinkys up I can't get jiggy with that shyt

Da Butt is a Classic :ehh:

Some of that other stuff :flabbynsick:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not so fast you silly wanker

See I respect that just by you naming that song I can tell that you :flabbynsick: and never really listened to gogo but I ain't going say you ain't got culture

They Play the Butt at every HBCU football or basketball game :hhh:

And I dont listen to Gogo because I`m not from DC :scust:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i like most the work from over the pond
it makes me kinda nostalgic they got that mixtape rapper vibe
like i can see the influences they are spinning off it's dope

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
:hhh:
US brehs need to understand UK wanting acceptance is not the want or need for personal acceptance, but rather the opportunity to play on the world stage, the premier league, to go pro some might say

UK brehs are stoked to hear anyone outside the UK bangin our music cos we love it and we're proud of it, it also has a rich heritage that is almost 30 yrs ingrained in our culture (this is something you will come to understand in time, i get you don't get it yet)

the difference is now we actually think our music is better than yours, not in a "haha you're shyt" kinda way, but a "we're the ones poppin right now" kinda way

all your "hot" artists are charismatic goofballs, all our hottest artists are cold af and got the streets on lock, hence the pride

10 years ago that would not have been the case and therefore no need for any sort of argument here

Giggs gonna get the same sort of traction in the US Skepta got btw, just wait

:mjlol:You do realize that the lil yatchys of the world aren't taking seriously and most likely flame out (Trinidad James) Kendrick is the us biggest star in rap and he'll flame any U.K. rapper and :russ: at you'll having the streets on lock only time we listen to you'll is when we're forced to while playing 2k