krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
3914_triple-h%20suit

"Solomon, you're a hacker, right? Can I have a word...?"

*board meeting on Tuesday morning*

"Well guys, the ratings are in. It seems that nothing much changed from last week, except that the segments with Triple H had an unprecedented 6000% viewer increase for a 15.5 rating."

*:mjpls:
HADzH0r.png

That HHH smiley is slowly reaching :ppvbro: status. Every time I see it I :laff:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ha, I thought people stopped rocking those emo style haircuts a few years ago.

A hacker gimmick has potential, but it's going to take some clever writing/planning to really be effective. Implementing the app and social media is definitely one way to go about it. We'll see though.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sami is an excellent brawler type wrestler. I saw him wrestle Finlay in person at an Evolve show in NY and it was lovely. I have NO idea whether or not his in-ring style will translate into this gimmick and the WWE. But one thing's for sure, he's got a LOT of fukking personality. I saw a test promo for the gimmick recently and it was half decent. He did 2 takes and seemed more comfortable on the second.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That could be kinda interesting. Wonder how it holds up once the freshness wears off.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's hoping...I'm all for characters being brought back. Enough real names and only being able to get over with shoot promos.