Solomon Crowe debuts a hacker gimmick at NXT

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solomon Crowe had his first official match yest. He has an automated female voice announce his weight, location, name etc. just by pushing a button on his tablet.

He also hits the tablet and a "THAT WAS AWESOME" chant comes thru on the speakers. LMAOOOO

Nf5yPAE.jpg

Dudes rocking the bathingsuit singlet tho..:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:ohhh: He got chants through his tablet? This shyt might work.

Still need to see some promos & matches though to see if they changed his style too much. If he still cuts the crazy man promos & works the same style I'm all for it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ohhh:

Have to see some promos & matches first before I decide if I care enough. The idea sounds good though.

if it works in nxt....
the wwe Is not smart enough to apply sound scripting and content to make it really work on the big stage.
this gimmick requires the character to pretty much be like a main villain, from jump.
especially considering the industry nod of wwe programming, production and picture quality being top of the line.

like he literally would need to be behind the Wyatt's promo, and quite a few other situations.
if he debuted on raw.

plus, make it like he tampered his permeation as an indy star to get a wwe shot, too.
he would have to be behind errant wwe online polls results.
on top of being a complete nightmare, to wrassle.

I don't think the wwe really approves talented visionary writing to be able to pull this off past nxt.

they couldn't pull off the raw laptop gm, thing.

so, I really don't see them pulling this off.

off top,..he has to be the guy behind the laptop gm.

yet, watch no mention of it.....

art barr

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think they should just go forward with it...there's so many things they could do with a hacker gimmick and that iPhone leak thing should be exploited for storylines too

Would be difficult with the PG rating. Sponsors wouldn't like that.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

And NBC Universal probably wouldn't like it...but fukk it. the WWE is lacking right now and if this story can just start out on NXT (on the WWE Network ), they shouldn't censor themselves. just go through with it and let the heat for Solomon Crowe build from there.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Solomon Crowe had his first official match yest. He has an automated female voice announce his weight, location, name etc. just by pushing a button on his tablet.

He also hits the tablet and a "THAT WAS AWESOME" chant comes thru on the speakers. LMAOOOO

Nf5yPAE.jpg

Dudes rocking the bathingsuit singlet tho..:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

I think the crowd manipulation thing is a dope touch. I could see this character being big on the main roster if written correctly and creatively. Dude can essentially fukk with everything and everyone since damn near everything is computerized today. Like dude said he can be behind altering fans voting or anything along those lines.

He can easily start a feud with anyone by simply having him take control of the pyro and shoot it at someone during their entrance like they did with Goldberg in WCW. They won't know who's behind it, and they'll speculate while the guy takes a few weeks off to "recuperate from 2nd and 3rd degree burns to the chest and abdomen" Then when the victim returns he will go on a manhunt for whomever was responsible, and Solomon can after weeks of subtle clues eventually reveal himself in an epic fashion by showing his power by manipulating everything from lights to pyro, to peoples microphones during his initial promo. If they wanted to take it deeper they could have him manipulate whats being currently broadcast on RAW or even the network (like having him run a creepy 30 second loop of some obscure wrestling video for like 10 minutes after a RAW ep. and apologizing for it next week, and on the website. Though I doubt they'd fukk with the network right now with how its struggling :mjcry: )

They should also give him an eccentric personality that shows through at times in his promos//vignettes/hack jobs, like an unhealthy fixation with cats or something to troll. They should also make his name begin with a G, in case they eventually want to make him behind GTV :lolbron::lolbron:

Something like that would be fun to watch. I'm curious to see what they do with this guy :lupe:

----

Edit: Just realized this thread is wild old. :sadbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

nah, it could be great. Imagine if he turned into like a backstage snitch.

Dudes pretending to be friends and up pops this guy like

:usure: "you think he's your friend....but look at this text message he sent about you"

He could always be in an angle LOL

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all know that hacker gimmick would have never lived up to it's potential.

You would have to rely on WWE creative to be....well...creative