Solomon Crowe debuts a hacker gimmick at NXT

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
nah, it could be great. Imagine if he turned into like a backstage snitch.

Dudes pretending to be friends and up pops this guy like

:usure: "you think he's your friend....but look at this text message he sent about you"

He could always be in an angle LOL

this dude could start his own Anonymous sect or they could turn him into one of those Deep Web demons :merchant:

they would never go that far though

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, it could be great. Imagine if he turned into like a backstage snitch.

Dudes pretending to be friends and up pops this guy like

:usure: "you think he's your friend....but look at this text message he sent about you"

He could always be in an angle LOL

he could hack the network and cut promo's in the middle of live streams and then have it go back to regularly scheduled programming

We're geniuses. Someone needs to hire us. :jawalrus:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i thought they dropped the gimmick because HHH felt it was outdated....glad they changed their mind :blessed:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
According to Pwinsider.com, Solomon Crowe requested and received his WWE release yesterday. Crowe., 28, was signed to a WWE developmental deal in 2013 after making a name for himself working around the US for promotions like EVOLVE, CZW, Dragon Gate USA and Pro Wrestling

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It clearly wasn't working out for him and WWE so good for him. He's still young as fukk.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
According to Pwinsider.com, Solomon Crowe requested and received his WWE release yesterday. Crowe., 28, was signed to a WWE developmental deal in 2013 after making a name for himself working around the US for promotions like EVOLVE, CZW, Dragon Gate USA and Pro Wrestling
His style and size just was made to be indie.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owens killed him when he laid into his Scooby Doo voice. I don't think he's been back on TV since that moment, though maybe Apollo squashed him one time.

I think he's done the wrong thing in leaving. Regal rated dude and the gimmick could have got over. Some of the ideas in this thread alone were dope as hell. It just never even got going for dude. Indies beckon? Unless he's got something lined up in Japan.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Not mad really. He looked goofy in his new attire, and I just wasn't seeinh anything that made him stand out compared to when I had seen him in the indies. Just look at Crews. He hasn't been in NXT long, yet he has clear star quality.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I hope they give the hacker gimmick to someone capable.