(Some) Black Women are mad about Michelle Obama hugging Kanye in Childish Gambino's new video

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A lot of people on this website, even when women are trying to be part of the discussion, don’t talk to and most importantly, listen to, what women are saying. And when they interact, they decide to talk at women.

A lot of black women do find themselves in positions where they function as mules because of the way institutional racism works. If you’re someone like me, who actively refuses to, you somehow need to be thrown in the bushes. Never mind the black men who I come across and who I date who don’t fit into that narrative and are completely able to carry out these functions. A woman can build you up, but at a certain point, you’re going to have to carry the torch.

And he has many woman to build him up. Michelle has her own husband.

Yeah nikkas don't always really listen.

There's dudes who mule for women too. We call them simps. Women lowkey can be simps too. Instituitional racism created a system where alot of shyt was placed a t BW feet because BM simply weren't there. But what alot of these women consider "muling" is just them making poor decisions. And I don't wanna hear that whole "we build up black male celebrities only for them to get a white girl" shyt some of these broads on because nikkas can say the same thing with a lot of female celebs.

And Kanye doesn't have anyone to build him up. Those bytches are breaking him down, but thats no ones fault but his. That nikka don't need Michelle Obama. He need Iyanla.:mjlol:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Yeah nikkas don't always really listen.

There's dudes who mule for women too. We call them simps. Women lowkey can be simps too. Instituitional racism created a system where alot of shyt was placed a t BW feet because BM simply weren't there. But what alot of these women consider "muling" is just them making poor decisions. And I don't wanna hear that whole "we build up black male celebrities only for them to get a white girl" shyt some of these broads on because nikkas can say the same thing with a lot of female celebs.

And Kanye doesn't have anyone to build him up. Those bytches are breaking him down, but thats no ones fault but his. That nikka don't need Michelle Obama. He need Iyanla.:mjlol:

Clarify what you mean. Cause a man who does what he’s supposed to isn’t a simp.

I don’t know about the black male celebrity white woman stuff. I don’t put much thought into that stuff.

Michelle is a good example. She built up Barry. But she didn’t meet him on the street. She met him at a law firm. And then he picked up the baton.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m sure if it was some black woman trump supporter that was married to a white guy in that position and a prominent black male figure gave her a hug while she was crying, y’all would probably react the same way as those women.

giphy.gif

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Clarify what you mean. Cause a man who does what he’s supposed to isn’t a simp.

I don’t know about the black male celebrity white woman stuff. I don’t put much thought into that stuff.

Michelle is a good example. She built up Barry. But she didn’t meet him on the street. She met him at a law firm. And then he picked up the baton.
A man who gives his all to a woman with no reciprocity, pandering and kissing her ass while she does nothing is a simp. A lot of that "building up" women do is with nikkas who showed you they weren't shyt to begin with and you thought you could change them. That's what I'm talking bout.

Being a provider for your girl and your family isn't being a simp unless you knowingly do it for the wrong person, get nothing back in return, and then start bytching about it.

The Obama's a relatively equal partnership. They function how most relationships should.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
A man who gives his all to a woman with no reciprocity, pandering and kissing her ass while she does nothing is a simp. A lot of that "building up" women do is with nikkas who showed you they weren't shyt to begin with and you thought you could change them. That's what I'm talking bout.

Being a provider for your girl and your family isn't being a simp unless you knowingly do it for the wrong person, get nothing back in return, and then start bytching about it.

The Obama's a relatively equal partnership. They function how most relationships should.

I agree. But, what is “nothing back in return”?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:what: People in this country have become so mentally color coated :mjpls:

First thing I thought of was a Mother/ Remember these are people before all the black activist bullsh*t and malarkey they are people.

It's the pain of losing a mother too soon:yeshrug:

So people become to grievous and used to the pain they now need to feed it, with antics and whatever else gets people upset with them, so the outside of their world matches the inside in regards to how they feel:yeshrug:

It just so happened that he was able to use another Mother to demonstrate this who also is in the political field/ connection with his trump issues and from Chicago etc.... it's a lot of things you could get to before you jump to black:yeshrug:

But this video had a way of making something as childish as a summers day resonate with you and some things that are entirely foolish all the beef and politics going on actually to seem childish and insignificant :mjlol:

Leave it to Childish Gambino:ehh:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I agree. But, what is “nothing back in return”?
When I say providing I don't just mean in the financial sense. I mean finance, physical or spiritual protection, mental stimulation, emotional support, auxillary support as far as anything else you need like with kids or the household. If you're giving any of these things then you should be getting these things back.

Alot of people do all these things and get nothing back but dikk or p*ssy and a headache.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Some of you nikkas sound hurt asf just like those bird ass twitter bytches:mjlol:

In hindsight I sort of get what those bytches are saying. I don't agree but I get it. I will say this tho...I'm getting irritated with this whole "BW are mules for BM only for the to leave us" shyt. bytches have really let the media make them believe BM don't love or protect them. I've said it before, we may not do it as much as we should and we gotta figure out a way to be better about that but the whole thing about BW being the savior to everyone and carrying all this weight was created by White People as a way to divide the Black Community.

Y'all nikkas need to stop listening to these twitter bytches tho. These chicks take one gender studies class and think they bell hooks. Most are just repeating the bullshyt they've heard from other people.

In this era BM are the boogie man and apparently everything is our fault. Deal with it, tune them bytches out and move on.:yeshrug:

Best post in thread! :wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Who are all these people Black women are saving that has them so exhausted? :skip:
Their families. Mama need the light bill paid and Lil Jon Jon sleeping on the couch but ain't working. Sister Tanisha kids need school clothes. Etc. Meanwhile, homegirl got $60k in debt for a degree she can't barely use (bc she legit had no counsel to know better), can't contribute to her 401k, got healthcare expenses of her own, rent of her own, etc.

It's difficult and I sorta get why they be so bitter. A lot of them did what THEY WERE TOLD would lead to a good life (degree, no kids, 'work hard') and the shyt still ain't work out right. Everybody got they hand out, they struggling themselves. Imagine Terry from Soul Food in this economy.

I feel for them, but at the same time, no need to foul up the internet with your life disappointments. (This goes for men too. :ufdup:)