Somebody Has to Do Something About Seth Rollins

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
This is the THIRD person he's injured in 13 months (not counting himself). Think about that. Three people in 13 months and they're STILL giving the guy title shots.

I know that people like to rag on Bret for being a surly, curmudgeonly a$$hole, but he was dead on about Seth being completely reckless with his opponents. The first time with Cena is forgivable, since accidental knees happen in wrestling. I'm even willing to forgive him for the Sting injury, since neither guy could have possibly known about the spinal stenosis issue (they really should have gone to the finish immediately though). But Balor now? He throws Balor into a spot on the barricade where he could only go shoulder first and, quelle suprise, Balor fukks up his labrum.

And before anyone says anything about the Styles Clash, keep this in mind: Taking the Clash is completely on the guy taking the move. Taking a turnbuckle powerbomb is completely on the guy giving the move.

The jury's out: Rollins needs to remove the turnbuckle powerbomb from his moveset (and probably moved down the card). Anything else would be inconsiderate to his fellow workers.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He went like 5 years without hurting anyone. Let's not overreact here.

He accidentally knees Cena in the face - Cena admitted it was his own fault for not protecting his face. He did a spot with a :flabbynsick: Stang that was probably resulted in Stang getting hurt because he wasn't in proper shape anyway. The Balor injury was awkward because he stuck his arm out. I think the release was just too early, so I guess Seth is to blame on that one.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Crossfit Jesus being held responsible for a guy who is scared to hit the padded railing :beli:
What about this one?

WWE-RAW-gifs-7-27-15-001_027.gif

Who's at fault here? :mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He went like 5 years without hurting anyone. Let's not overreact here.

He accidentally knees Cena in the face - Cena admitted it was his own fault for not protecting his face. He did a spot with a :flabbynsick: Stang that was probably resulted in Stang getting hurt because he wasn't in proper shape anyway. The Balor injury was awkward because he stuck his arm out. I think the release was just too early, so I guess Seth is to blame on that one.

#NoMore