Somebody Has to Do Something About Seth Rollins

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No. The Styles clash is an awful move and should be scrapped before it costs WWE someone big.
How many people have been injured by that move? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm legitimately asking because I don't know the answer. And I'm pretty sure he's done that for as long as I've known about him which is a little over 10 years

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
fukking Sting and Balor weren't his fault. And Cena could have avoided his if he didn't lean his head forward

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
What about this one?

WWE-RAW-gifs-7-27-15-001_027.gif

Who's at fault here? :mjpls:
If you see the other angle Cena leans his head forward as Rollins brings the knee up. It was a freak accident

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Balor shouldn't have put his arm out. Not saying it's his fault or the spot isn't dangerous but it wasn't Seth's fault he got hurt.

Look how Ambrose took it

Its fukking laughable if people truly believe Rollins is reckless or unsafe

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Seth didn't throw Balor far enough on that powerbomb. If Balor didn't stick his arm out to brace his fall he would have landed ass first and probably fukked up his tailbone.

I fukk with the Architect but the HitGOAT was right about him
He would have hit his back against the barricade, and landed on his ass.he would have been fine. Look at the video I posted of Ambrose.

If it's a bad dangerous spot that's one thing. But Seth didn't do it incorrectly

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Balor shouldn't have put his arm out. Not saying it's his fault or the spot isn't dangerous but it wasn't Seth's fault he got hurt.

Look how Ambrose took it

Its fukking laughable if people truly believe Rollins is reckless or unsafe

Wow I mean Dean clearly broke his tailbone there, right? What viscious impact, and the only other option according to these guys blaming Seth lol.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Sting. On JBL show. "not his fault, my fault all the way" "I have no idea why, or how, but my head whiplashed back"

Supposed to keep head tucked on buckle bomb. For whatever reason he couldn't keep his head tucked.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Seth has just been the victim of bad luck right now and if any more injuries happen cause of the turnbuckle powerbomb then they definitely should ban it for him.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is the THIRD person he's injured in 13 months (not counting himself). Think about that. Three people in 13 months and they're STILL giving the guy title shots.

I know that people like to rag on Bret for being a surly, curmudgeonly a$$hole, but he was dead on about Seth being completely reckless with his opponents. The first time with Cena is forgivable, since accidental knees happen in wrestling. I'm even willing to forgive him for the Sting injury, since neither guy could have possibly known about the spinal stenosis issue (they really should have gone to the finish immediately though). But Balor now? He throws Balor into a spot on the barricade where he could only go shoulder first and, quelle suprise, Balor fukks up his labrum.

And before anyone says anything about the Styles Clash, keep this in mind: Taking the Clash is completely on the guy taking the move. Taking a turnbuckle powerbomb is completely on the guy giving the move.

The jury's out: Rollins needs to remove the turnbuckle powerbomb from his moveset (and probably moved down the card). Anything else would be inconsiderate to his fellow workers.

If you're not blaming him for Cena or Sting, that means he only has 1 incident of being reckless.

So by that logic, people shouldn't be that hard on him.

I'd be willing to give him one last chance. If he gets someone else hurt then it's time to evaluate.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That's what wrestling fans have always done. We talk about how matches are worked, booked and even the state of the business :manny:

Would you be saying the same if someone like Sheamus had the same incidents Seth has been involved with?

People clowned Ryback and didn't want him working with fan favorites because of that....
TSC LOOOOOVES to pick and choose.....kinda sad, really.